Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 03:37:57 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 234 235 [236] 237 238 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do to your Gen7 today?  (Read 1881627 times)
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3525 on: March 29, 2011, 09:17:04 PM »

My passenger side door rattles also.. I remember Jeff doing something to stop this don't remember what it was though.
Jeff Likes Bagels

Reputation Power: 21
Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3526 on: March 29, 2011, 09:34:04 PM »

I took bubble wrap and stuffed it behind the weather stuff. Honestly, it didn't really help at all. At first I thought it did, but it just came back. Another thing I did was leave the screws off that are underneath the little mats where the coin tray / door handle thing is. When the were in, the door panel controls rattled like a mofo. Without them, nothing. However, now my door panels rattle like crazy, so I have no fucking clue what is going on now. I just haven't had the time to actually take a look. It seems like something is rolling around in my passenger side door panel. It's been pissing me off like crazy, so I just have to pump up the music when I'm driving, lol.

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3527 on: March 29, 2011, 10:00:26 PM »

Didn't someone grease them or something maybe it was Bill?
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3528 on: March 29, 2011, 10:01:53 PM »

It was Paulis lets move the rest of this conversation to this thread

http://elitecm.net/forums/index.php?topic=2590.msg57077#msg57077
CrazyCreashunz

Reputation Power: 27
CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3529 on: March 30, 2011, 11:40:45 AM »

Oil change... now sanding down that damn blue valve cover I had up for sale because I thought it was thoroughly dried when I wrapped it and when I took it out to take it to Honda Day coming up in 2 weeks I noticed the bubble wrap left impressions in the paint and on the side the paint kind of cracked.  mad Back to square one lolz...  Undecided ah fun times  Wink

...waiting on Mr. Chino to come so we can go to the body shop, 06-07 bumper painting time! Getting ready for Honda Day ooOoh yeaaaaa!!!!

Billy -Prez. of Team Crazy Creashunz
My Elite CM Profile I  www.CrazyCreashunz.com I "Like Us" on Facebook!
cna

Reputation Power: 16
cna pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #3530 on: April 03, 2011, 06:00:45 PM »

Got a new set of all seasons tires

gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #3531 on: April 03, 2011, 08:48:48 PM »

I washed and Vacuumed my car. Was going to play around with my new amp and sub until I noticed a huge puddle of water underneath my spare tire. Was told that it might be coming from the taillight area, so I caulked around them. Also cleaned / recharged my spare k&n cone filter and oiled it up. I'll be swapping that out sometime this week. Need to get the ride ready for my road trip next weekend.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
CYANiDE

Reputation Power: 8
CYANiDE pfffft.
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #3532 on: April 04, 2011, 09:44:47 AM »

I washed and Vacuumed my car. Was going to play around with my new amp and sub until I noticed a huge puddle of water underneath my spare tire. Was told that it might be coming from the taillight area, so I caulked around them. Also cleaned / recharged my spare k&n cone filter and oiled it up. I'll be swapping that out sometime this week. Need to get the ride ready for my road trip next weekend.

Seems like this shit is a common problem. I had the same issue and several people on the DA/V6P have reported the same thing.

Eric.
2006 Honda Accord EX 2.4L Sedan
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3533 on: April 04, 2011, 10:33:09 AM »

Time to call Honda and see if there is a TSB about it.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
CrazyCreashunz

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3534 on: April 04, 2011, 03:50:30 PM »

Just picked up my freshly painted 06-07 bumper and grille! Idiots scuffed it but on the bottom where you can notice but got them to lower the price anyways!  Wink

....now to install the wiring harness for the fogs and get this bad boy on!

gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

View Profile
« Reply #3535 on: April 04, 2011, 05:46:08 PM »

Billy, let me know if you need help with the harness thing.

CrazyCreashunz

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3536 on: April 04, 2011, 06:59:27 PM »

Billy, let me know if you need help with the harness thing.

For sure, I wanna get them so I can turn them on/off with the switch only! So i'm sure there is some playing around with the harness to do like my other setup.

gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

View Profile
« Reply #3537 on: April 04, 2011, 08:52:22 PM »

I have no clue how to do that.  But I'm really good at following instructions, so I could help you there, lol.

In other news for the day, I swapped K&N filters today, also checked my tire pressure.  Car is almost ready for my weekend road trip.  Just need to get my hands on some Honda Coolant.

fatbastard

Reputation Power: 7
fatbastard pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #3538 on: April 04, 2011, 10:09:45 PM »

will install the valvesprings and cams soon. any surprises i should be looking out for? i have all the parts and tools here already.

-- Charles --

2005 Honda Accord 2.4L sedan
2011 Subaru STi sedan
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3539 on: April 05, 2011, 11:08:29 PM »

Before you remove your rockers, make sure you zip tie them together so they don't move.
Like this:

Otherwise you'll lose one of these:

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 234 235 [236] 237 238 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012