Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 01:26:54 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [Profile] Ikethegreat  (Read 67866 times)
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #135 on: September 13, 2012, 04:53:21 PM »

Maybe ike paid a million... He's a baller...
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: September 13, 2012, 07:53:46 PM »

Everybody thinks everybody is a ballet around here. 3,000sf is a lot. How big is the family.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
ikethegreat

Reputation Power: 24
ikethegreat who is this guy?ikethegreat who is this guy?
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: September 14, 2012, 07:56:09 AM »

LOL  Cheesy  I'm definitely no baller.  My fiancee and I paid a hair under $300k for it.  It is just the two of us for the foreseeable future (I hope!). 
ikethegreat

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: September 14, 2012, 07:58:16 AM »

Wow, that's a good size house. ..... I moved out of an 800 sq. ft. townhouse a year ago; I could only imagine having 3,000 sq. ft. here.  It would probably run close to a $1M, easily.

You're in CA right?  I couldn't imagine living in a place like that where real estate is so damn expensive. 
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: September 14, 2012, 08:45:43 AM »

He's in Hawaii. Da 808 bruddah.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
ikethegreat

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: September 14, 2012, 10:02:40 AM »

Oh yeah thats right.  I bet HI is 100x worse.  What island out of curiosity? 
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #141 on: September 14, 2012, 10:44:09 AM »

3000 sq/ft is a good size.  The place my wife and I are in is a bit under 2000 sq/ft and it's plenty of room for us.  The only thing I wish we had was a basement and a bigger garage.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
ikethegreat

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: September 14, 2012, 11:05:36 AM »

Our houses are probably about the same size then since 1,000 sq ft of mine is the unfinished basement.  I hope to turn it into the man cave within the next couple years. 

The only thing I don't really like about my house is the small yard.  It is nice that it only takes me 15 minutes to cut the grass, however, it is so small I ended up having to leave my dog at home with my parents.  It was heartbreaking to have to do that but I couldn't force her to use my small little yard when she is used to my parent's huge yard.   Cry
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #143 on: September 14, 2012, 11:12:42 AM »

Yeah, that's tough about your dog.  As odd as this may sound, I'd use the basement for storage mostly.  My garage is my man cave and I have a nice enough home theater set up in my living room.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Reputation Power: 5
Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #144 on: September 14, 2012, 11:42:30 AM »

Can't wait to someday have a basement! The cave - It'll be for both of us so i guess it won't be the man cave lol I really want a full bar... Grin
HEcreated487

Reputation Power: 7
HEcreated487 pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: September 14, 2012, 12:26:04 PM »

He's in Hawaii. Da 808 bruddah.
Thanks bruh.
Oh yeah thats right.  I bet HI is 100x worse.  What island out of curiosity?
Island of O'ahu.  You're basically buying the land out here.  To me, $300K for that size house and land is great!!  If your lot was out here, you couldn't even by the land to place the house on for $300K  Cheesy...

I would love to have a basement as well.  Protection from Hurricanes.  Smiley... And that's unfortunate about your dog. I hope you guys can find a solution  Smiley

M!©h@3L ¤ ¤ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¤ ¤
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: September 14, 2012, 12:55:42 PM »

You guys don't have hurricanes. You have typhoons. Wrong ocean homie. lol

Back OT, a small scissor lift would be fantastic for that garage of yours Ike. If you can make it an in ground lift, even better. Food for thought.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #147 on: September 14, 2012, 02:54:52 PM »

I'd like to see more pics of the garage.  Even though a scissor lift is inexpensive and convenient, there are twin post lifts that are also portable.  If I had the choice, I'd get a twin post lift.  I've been eyeing the Danmar MaxJax since it's portable and for low ceiling garages.

I guess the other thing is, does Ike even want a lift?

Tim
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: September 14, 2012, 03:18:20 PM »

That's a good question. It makes for hellaciously easy things to be done at home.

ikethegreat

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: September 14, 2012, 03:20:32 PM »

I'd love to have some kind of lift if I could find one for the right price.  Most of the twin post lifts I saw with a quick google search are $1,500+.  The Danmar MaxJax is nice but I definitely don't have $2.5k for one.  Plus I'm not sure that I would even be able to fit one of those in the garage.

I haven't looked into scissor lifts though.  IIRC that is what Paul has in his garage and it was pretty nice. 

I'll snap a few pics of the inside of the garage this weekend.  It looks big in the pictures but with two cars inside there isn't much wiggle room.  I really wish they had installed one large door instead of the two smaller doors. 
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012