Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 11:55:29 AM
Pages: « First 1 [2] 3 4 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Body Kit and Lip Kit Guide  (Read 47486 times)
Arielit0oo

Reputation Power: 12
Arielit0oo pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2010, 09:53:10 PM »

Lots of nice kits..but also..riceyyy ones Huh?
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2010, 01:56:49 AM »

Yeah but those are the ones available.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
jdmaccord

Reputation Power: 7
jdmaccord pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2011, 04:04:31 PM »

Does anyone know is an Acura TL real lip will fit out accord.

It looks very similiar

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2011, 05:34:10 PM »

That's the OEM optional. Good luck finding one of those. They haven't been in production for almost 10 years. What's fucked up, up until last summer, my wife was driving one of those and I could've compared both rear bumpers side to side. Also, I'm sure you know that the one on the Accord is originally meant for the coupe.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
jdmaccord

jdmaccord pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2011, 06:15:35 PM »

yes i am aware of that. a friend of mine has it, i'm going to have to find my measuring tape
Accord Euro-R

Reputation Power: 5
Accord Euro-R pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2011, 11:28:02 PM »

That RO_JA rear bumper gets sexier every time I see it.  Has anyone seen a picture of the VIS "Techno-R" CF hood on a coupe? On VIS' site its listed now as the "Terminator" series, with a coupe and sedan model available but I have yet to see one on an actual coupe. 

"Euro-R" Concept - USDM CM82
Lemonjelly

Reputation Power: 6
Lemonjelly pfffft.
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2011, 09:39:03 AM »

Wings west makes a rear lip for the TL that looks very similar to the oem acura one.

http://www.carbodykits.com/1999-2003-Acura-TL-W-TYP-REAR-LOWER-SKIRT-Wings-West.html

Steve - NECM #4

jdmaccord

jdmaccord pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2011, 12:11:28 PM »

i might have to inquire about that one. I still need to measure the TL bumper to see if the length and sides are similiar. don't want to buy and play around with it if the sides are too short
striktlyaccord

Reputation Power: 14
striktlyaccord pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2013, 03:46:19 AM »

I gotta revive this.  Have looked at a lot of the rear lip options, and the thread is pretty old so I'm not sure if new options are available.  But anyway, I'm looking for a rear lip for an 03-05 sedan that only has ONE exhaust cutout and not two since I'm only single exhaust.  Any options at all?

du3ce
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 1
du3ce pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2013, 11:00:38 PM »

mugen replica on ebay
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2013, 01:03:12 AM »

You're probably only going to get reps and not so great aftermarket ones. If you're lucky, you may be able to find a used Modulo rear lip, but I'm pretty sure it has two exhaust cut outs.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2013, 09:04:58 AM »

Duey and Tim are right. IIRC, most of the lips that are still in existence have dual cutouts. There ARE some out there with single cutouts but not many.

striktlyaccord

Reputation Power: 14
striktlyaccord pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2013, 08:12:36 AM »

Might have to get one cutout filled in then, and painted over.  Bah.

alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2013, 12:03:22 PM »

Might have to get one cutout filled in then, and painted over.  Bah.
You'll probably need to paint whatever lip you buy anyway, so filling in a cutout shouldn't cost that much extra.

- Mark
du3ce
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 1
du3ce pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2013, 08:58:47 PM »

I have the mugen replica rear lip sitting in my garage right now, waiting til next week to start work on it to fit it on my 07 its a little short on my bumper but luckily i have my mud gaurds to fill up the gap. I have some dremeling to do to make it fit, also have to dremel out the second opening for my exhaust since i have a v6
Pages: « First 1 [2] 3 4 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012