Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 04, 2024, 12:51:42 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2009 NBA Playoffs  (Read 30521 times)
Abailey4

Reputation Power: 17
Abailey4 pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: May 15, 2009, 01:15:18 PM »

Quote from: "mnkyman"
How about them ROCKETS!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah to say the least I was very surprised about that. I'm rootin for em but I think the Lakers will finally wake up and close it out. I would prefer not but that's what I'm expecting.

-Derrick & Ashley
Couple from NoVa
Car Domain Profile
Latin2nr

Reputation Power: 6
Latin2nr pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 15, 2009, 04:02:54 PM »

Quote from: "v6sicksspeed"
Quote from: "Latin2nr"
Well, well if it ain't the Magic pullin' off a surprise, last nights game was a nail biter, still hangin' on though, doesn't Howard look a lot like Shaq on the free throw line?
Gotta step up his game.

he went 4 for 10 last night.  are you kidding me?  the are FREE POINTS - i dont know how Van Gundy puts up with that.  I'd make him stand at the line in the off season until he hit 100 straight.

LMFAO!!!
Shit a hundred?
Let's try a thousand.

Life's A Drift, Hang On Never Look Back

EliteCM/NYCM Squad   Team CrazyCreashunz   AutoClubNation.Com
K24power07

Reputation Power: 3
K24power07 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 18, 2009, 04:48:14 PM »

Very disappointed in the celtics bit without Garnetts points they came short, Cavs are on fire and i think Orlando will have to fight to pass them...

\_(Azn)_/
  United we Stand, Divided we Fall !!!!
       http]
fabulous010

Reputation Power: 7
fabulous010 pfffft.
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 19, 2009, 12:24:47 AM »

Yes! celitics are done. good riddins lol looks like things didnt go there way after all hahahah. and i was very surprised by houston but i knew that on a good day the lakers would finish the job. but still a good fight. and I still say nuggets vs cavs in the finals. remember i said it first lol

mnkyman

Reputation Power: 5
mnkyman pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 19, 2009, 12:35:52 AM »

Rockets had a good season! Would of been nice to knock off the Laker's, but we were just so disadvantaged in the height category last night, and phil was able to take advantage of that with Gasol

Sam -|- 2006 I4 Sedan SE
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: May 19, 2009, 07:37:38 AM »

Quote from: "fabulous010"
Yes! celitics are done. good riddins lol looks like things didnt go there way after all hahahah. and i was very surprised by houston but i knew that on a good day the lakers would finish the job. but still a good fight. and I still say nuggets vs cavs in the finals. remember i said it first lol

What's up with all the Boston Bashing?
Abailey4

Abailey4 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: May 19, 2009, 09:33:45 AM »

Quote from: "lavalleemike"

Like I said before, most people like parity. Same thing happened with the Patriots, Cowboys, Yankees, Lakers, etc. It's boring as hell when one team wins all the games and has a billion championships. They want to see different players and teams come up through the ranks.

-Derrick & Ashley
Couple from NoVa
Car Domain Profile
fabulous010

Reputation Power: 7
fabulous010 pfffft.
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 19, 2009, 10:42:54 AM »

Quote from: "Abailey4"

Like I said before, most people like parity. Same thing happened with the Patriots, Cowboys, Yankees, Lakers, etc. It's boring as hell when one team wins all the games and has a billion championships. They want to see different players and teams come up through the ranks.
i tend to cheer for the underdogs thats all. i am tired of the same teams always in the playoffs. dallas, lakers, san antonio, etc. i like to see young teams come up and upset the favored teams.

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: May 19, 2009, 10:45:22 AM »

How were the Celtics not the under dog in this years playoffs? Everyone thought that Orlando was going to sweep them. They were missing the #1 player, and 60% of the bench if that doesn't make you an underdog I don't know what does.
Abailey4

Abailey4 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: May 19, 2009, 11:03:28 AM »

How were the Celtics not the under dog in this years playoffs? Everyone thought that Orlando was going to sweep them. They were missing the #1 player, and 60% of the bench if that doesn't make you an underdog I don't know what does.

I never considered the Celtics an underdog at all. Just because they're missing one all star doesnt make them a underdog.  The point guard is one of the if not the most important position on the floor. You can't be successful in the NBA without a good PG, take a look at the Nuggets. The Magic were missing Jameer Nelson, granted Rafer Alston came in and has done a good job Jameer was their guy and was on track to be an all star before his injury.   Besides half the guys on Boston would start over the guys on the Magic any day of the week! LOL!!!

Rondo over Alston

Allen over Reddick

Pierce over Turkoglu

-Derrick & Ashley
Couple from NoVa
Car Domain Profile
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: May 19, 2009, 12:23:15 PM »

But, Orlando had and major advantage at C and PF. Dwight Howard is a beast, and the Celtics didnt have an answer.
05AccordV6

Reputation Power: 10
05AccordV6 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 19, 2009, 01:06:42 PM »

Meh, The Cavaliers are taking how the trophy this year, barring some major meltdown or tragic injury to LeBron James.  Good for them, James has played his heart out for the last 3 seasons to get them to this level

Abailey4

Abailey4 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: May 20, 2009, 02:03:52 PM »

But, Orlando had and major advantage at C and PF. Dwight Howard is a beast, and the Celtics didnt have an answer.

Nobody has an answer for that guy, except try to get him in foul trouble. Still as you just admitted the Magic only had the advantage at 2 out of 5 positions on the floor. The Magic just out played them. It was a good run though, only thing now is that it's decision time cuz they're team isn't exactly getting any younger besides Rondo, Big Baby, and kinda Eddie House.  Right now they're running with a late 90's all star team. LOL!! Jesus Shuttlesworth, The Big Ticket, Starbury, The Truth....

-Derrick & Ashley
Couple from NoVa
Car Domain Profile
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: May 21, 2009, 10:42:01 AM »

Marbury will be long gone. They have a couple solid player in the D league. I think they need to worry more after next year.

On a light note who on earth saw last nights game coming
Abailey4

Abailey4 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: May 21, 2009, 10:42:25 AM »

Definite shocker last night!!!! I cant believe the Cavs let the Magic come back on em especially after Lebron almost dropped 50! It's getting interesting.... I am glad I got to watch a Cavs game that wasnt over by the 3rd quarter even though it kind of looked like it was gonna happen.

-Derrick & Ashley
Couple from NoVa
Car Domain Profile
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012