Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 07, 2024, 05:44:50 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2009 NBA Playoffs  (Read 30622 times)
Latin2nr

Reputation Power: 6
Latin2nr pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 13, 2009, 10:17:55 AM »

Gotta give it to the Celtics, even without KG they still got game.

Life's A Drift, Hang On Never Look Back

EliteCM/NYCM Squad   Team CrazyCreashunz   AutoClubNation.Com
driveaccord

Reputation Power: 3
driveaccord pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: May 13, 2009, 10:29:20 AM »

yeah orlando blew that game big time last night....that could have been the series deciding game right there....orlando better grow some balls and suck it up

fabulous010

Reputation Power: 7
fabulous010 pfffft.
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 13, 2009, 12:26:33 PM »

orlando always blows there lead. hopefully they will win the series.

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: May 13, 2009, 12:31:54 PM »

Orlando is done!
jobata23

Reputation Power: 3
jobata23 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 13, 2009, 04:53:32 PM »

orlando might come back

Mark
Abailey4

Reputation Power: 17
Abailey4 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: May 14, 2009, 01:33:19 PM »

Orlando is a frustrating team to watch. They get a lead and then all of a sudden they just stop doing the things that got them the lead like pounding it inside to Dwight. They've spoiled 2 leads so far in this series I believe!? Jesus! I like the Celtics but I like parity and want to see a young up and coming team make it so that Lebron can blow them out. LOL!

-Derrick & Ashley
Couple from NoVa
Car Domain Profile
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: May 14, 2009, 01:39:46 PM »

I disagree I want to see Celtics Cavs. The Pierce vs. James 1 on 1 match up is interesting to me. Pierce seems to play him very well on the defensive side.
Abailey4

Abailey4 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: May 14, 2009, 01:51:57 PM »

The other thing is I dont like some of the calls the Celtics get at home. I've seen Ray Allen's foot on the line a couple times for some 3's that havent been called, that air ball that Rondo shot with like 14 seconds left the other night that they claimed hit the rim which resulted in the Celtics getting another possession. There's just something about that team I dont like, maybe it's their attitudes. I know they are the champs and have the right to be that way but it irks the hell out of me. Between, Rondo, House, Perkins, and Pierce they all just have this thing about them that makes it look like the game is owed to them.

-Derrick & Ashley
Couple from NoVa
Car Domain Profile
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: May 14, 2009, 02:11:30 PM »

Quote from: "Abailey4"
The other thing is I dont like some of the calls the Celtics get at home. I've seen Ray Allen's foot on the line a couple times for some 3's that havent been called, that air ball that Rondo shot with like 14 seconds left the other night that they claimed hit the rim which resulted in the Celtics getting another possession. There's just something about that team I dont like, maybe it's their attitudes. I know they are the champs and have the right to be that way but it irks the hell out of me. Between, Rondo, House, Perkins, and Pierce they all just have this thing about them that makes it look like the game is owed to them.

Wait a minute if your going to talk about getting call's let's talk about Mr. James. He just calls/non calls like no one else in the league. In his case it doesn't matter if he is home or on the road he can do no wrong.
Abailey4

Abailey4 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: May 14, 2009, 03:12:32 PM »

Quote from: "lavalleemike"

Wait a minute if your going to talk about getting call's let's talk about Mr. James. He just calls/non calls like no one else in the league. In his case it doesn't matter if he is home or on the road he can do no wrong.

Very true but in my eyes it's not as bad because it doesn't look as blatant because he hasnt won anything.  It looks more obvious when the Champs are getting calls like that at home because they are the Champs and they are at home.  All the best players in the league get calls like that, Carmelo, D-Wade, Dwight Howard, Kobe and lets not even get started on MJ. However when you're the world champs and you get calls like I'm talking about at home it looks like they're getting more help than the average team rather than the average player.  One player getting calls is not as bad as the whole team getting em just because they got a ring and everybody's riding the bandwagon and wanna watch em get another.

-Derrick & Ashley
Couple from NoVa
Car Domain Profile
Latin2nr

Reputation Power: 6
Latin2nr pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 15, 2009, 08:13:04 AM »

Well, well if it ain't the Magic pullin' off a surprise, last nights game was a nail biter, still hangin' on though, doesn't Howard look a lot like Shaq on the free throw line?
Gotta step up his game.

Life's A Drift, Hang On Never Look Back

EliteCM/NYCM Squad   Team CrazyCreashunz   AutoClubNation.Com
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: May 15, 2009, 08:26:00 AM »

Quote from: "lavalleemike"

Very true but in my eyes it's not as bad because it doesn't look as blatant because he hasnt won anything.  It looks more obvious when the Champs are getting calls like that at home because they are the Champs and they are at home.  All the best players in the league get calls like that, Carmelo, D-Wade, Dwight Howard, Kobe and lets not even get started on MJ. However when you're the world champs and you get calls like I'm talking about at home it looks like they're getting more help than the average team rather than the average player.  One player getting calls is not as bad as the whole team getting em just because they got a ring and everybody's riding the bandwagon and wanna watch em get another.

I totally disagree with you. I dont see all that many calls going the celtics way. Maybe you only see it when you not a fan of a specific team. I fully admit to being a homer but, the start player calls need to go I hate it with a passion. It's at its worst in the NBA to.
Abailey4

Abailey4 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: May 15, 2009, 09:58:40 AM »

^So to narrow it down to one particular situation. You actually think the ball hit the rim on Rondo's air ball the game before last which resulted in the Celtics getting the possession back and dont think in any way that helped them win the game?

I totally agree player calls should be done away with, I've hated it forever especially when MJ was playing(infamous Byron Russell pushoff for game winner).  And all this flopping shit has got to go to!

-Derrick & Ashley
Couple from NoVa
Car Domain Profile
v6sicksspeed

Reputation Power: 7
v6sicksspeed pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 15, 2009, 12:12:55 PM »

Quote from: "Latin2nr"
Well, well if it ain't the Magic pullin' off a surprise, last nights game was a nail biter, still hangin' on though, doesn't Howard look a lot like Shaq on the free throw line?
Gotta step up his game.

he went 4 for 10 last night.  are you kidding me?  the are FREE POINTS - i dont know how Van Gundy puts up with that.  I'd make him stand at the line in the off season until he hit 100 straight.

J u s t i n
mnkyman

Reputation Power: 5
mnkyman pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 15, 2009, 12:52:52 PM »

How about them ROCKETS!!!!!!!!!!!

Sam -|- 2006 I4 Sedan SE
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: