Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 12:40:03 PM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Honda-Tech  (Read 4673 times)
Slammedk24

Reputation Power: 1
Slammedk24 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« on: April 13, 2009, 09:34:45 AM »

So who else here absolutely hates Honda-Tech.  Everyone over there argues with you about the dumbest shit.  And they sit there and call you an idiot, and say "I wish people wouldnt chime in on things they know absolutley nothing about".  When I know im right because I've learned personally from first hand experience.  And then you say something and they dont read thoroughly what you said.  Then they come back and say something again.  Im just like well if you read I fucking said you dumb fucks then you would understand.  Then the gen7 forum on there is fucking retarded.  I've only been a member over there for like 3 days and im completely fed up with it.  Im not saying im right about everything I say but when you've done something numerous amounts of times, and learned that you do somethings certain ways because youve fucked up before.  Are you gonna believe the guy who tellin you "I did that before and it turned out like shit so this is how i fixed it and it the proper way you should do it" or the guy that says "you can do it like that that guys just a dumbass and is maing useless posts."  All they do over there is argue with other people instead of actually giving advice and helping the OP.  I saw on one topic I guy wanted to know if its better to crimp or solder.  They said the guys that were saying solder were wrong and you should crimp wires! saying connectors will out last solder.  With solder your actually fusing the wires together and melting rubber around the bare wire how is that wrong compared to clipping a piece of plastic on there.  sorry i needed to vent and im sorry if some of this doesnt make sense because im just rambling on

Tory
"Low and Slow"
NVA-AV6

Reputation Power: 10
NVA-AV6 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2009, 10:10:00 AM »

"Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one."

M90SC Boosting 13PSI.....
v6sicksspeed

Reputation Power: 7
v6sicksspeed pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2009, 10:19:08 AM »

^ and they all stink...

J u s t i n
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2009, 10:21:32 AM »

Honda Tech sort of blows.
dizzle

Reputation Power: 6
dizzle pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2009, 10:46:36 AM »

kind of the reason i dont go to their car meets either lol. only reason iv'e thought about going was to see other gen7's. but like you said, some of them can be asshats. i go to the nissan meets because of what my friends drive, but this year we started noticing a little more asshats than last year. honda civic guys trading in for a nissan 240sx (-_-)

fabulous010

Reputation Power: 7
fabulous010 pfffft.
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2009, 11:17:55 AM »

they are know-it-alls. i dont believe a word they say most of the time.i put my springs on alittle bit b4 60000 kms. i didnt get an alignment after, i was trying to save some cash. they never mentioned nothing b4. as soon as i came in for an oil change at 62000km. then they came up to me, you need an alignment, your pads need to be replaced, machine the rotors. and you should get a brake fliud change. I was like YA OOOK! its ok ill do that on my own, i told him. that why i do everything on my own or at my buddys mechanic shop and he can print me a reciept for warranty purposes...

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2009, 04:51:37 PM »

I never got all that active over there.  I also don't think most forums have mature people involved.  That's why I rarely frequent other forums.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Latin2nr

Reputation Power: 6
Latin2nr pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2009, 12:16:45 PM »

Trust me, your not rambling, there's always gonna be an ASSHOLE who thinks he knows it all.

Life's A Drift, Hang On Never Look Back

EliteCM/NYCM Squad   Team CrazyCreashunz   AutoClubNation.Com
suleman_manji

Reputation Power: 3
suleman_manji pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2009, 12:26:31 PM »

In for 'They Suck'. Been a member there since early 03' but rarely go there (once a year probably)

TXCM Squad #2 | Profile | flickr | fb
[img]http:
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2009, 02:13:57 PM »

Quote from: "Latin2nr"
Trust me, your not rambling, there's always gonna be an ASSHOLE who thinks he knows it all.

On here that ASSHOLE would be me!!

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Abailey4

Reputation Power: 17
Abailey4 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2009, 02:24:53 PM »

Quote from: "fabulous010"
they are know-it-alls. i dont believe a word they say most of the time.i put my springs on alittle bit b4 60000 kms. i didnt get an alignment after, i was trying to save some cash. they never mentioned nothing b4. as soon as i came in for an oil change at 62000km. then they came up to me, you need an alignment, your pads need to be replaced, machine the rotors. and you should get a brake fliud change. I was like YA OOOK! its ok ill do that on my own, i told him. that why i do everything on my own or at my buddys mechanic shop and he can print me a reciept for warranty purposes...

LOL!!! Naw man, they're talking about Honda Tech the forum.

I got on that forum a couple times when I first got my civic a few years back but noticed the exact same thing you're talking about and said fuck it.

-Derrick & Ashley
Couple from NoVa
Car Domain Profile
NVA-AV6

Reputation Power: 10
NVA-AV6 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2009, 07:45:12 PM »

Quote from: "timot_one"

You an ASSHOLE, yeah I can see that, but a know it all, naw you never come off like that, you admit holes in you knowledge, but yes you do act like a asshole sometimes :P Cheesy

M90SC Boosting 13PSI.....
Accord Euro-R

Reputation Power: 5
Accord Euro-R pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2009, 09:41:06 PM »

And I think I speak for everyone when I say I am perfectly fine with that being the case.

"Euro-R" Concept - USDM CM82
Philly Steve

Philly Steve pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2009, 05:51:06 PM »

Quote from: "Accord Euro-R"

And I think I speak for everyone when I say I am perfectly fine with that being the case.

<< Spoken for.
K24power07

K24power07 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2009, 06:39:43 PM »

Quote from: "Slammedk24"
Honda-tech

I know wat u mean, u have a bunch of kids trying to mod there parents accords asking ridiculouis qestions....

\_(Azn)_/
  United we Stand, Divided we Fall !!!!
       http]
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012