Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 04, 2024, 08:34:34 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 108 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Chronicles of Rice  (Read 380318 times)
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1065 on: April 25, 2012, 06:48:10 PM »

Ya I'd say the newest rice craze is this whole crazy camber, roof rack (just for style) , sticker bomb crap. Not my thing. When you question someone on it they usually come back with  "stance is everything" or "form>function" LoL! I like to think of it in these terms...would you rather have the best looking sex doll in the world, and all it does is just sit or lay there looking pretty....or would you rather an average to above average looking girl who's a fucking demon in the sack? I choose the latter of the two. Performance never goes out of style. I should say if your into that thing and you like it that's all that matters this is just my opinion.
My car has no performance and is slow.  I'm going out of style.  Huh?
To make it harder to steal...also for race applications if they have tight quarters and a fixed seat (think F1)
But what is the point of a quick disconnect steering wheel in a civic with stock interior, a set of rota's, with cut springs and a roof rack?
Again, as Austin stated, to make it harder to steal  Cheesy... Who wouldn't want to steal a chassis that's a dime a dozen??

All of the most commonly stolen cars are a dime a dozen because they are the ones that are worth the most in pieces.
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: April 25, 2012, 09:40:37 PM »

+1 The Accord has been in the top ten most stolen list for like 20 years. Lol

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1067 on: April 25, 2012, 09:45:33 PM »

What is the point of a quick disconnect steering wheel?

It's the most baller shit ever!

That celicock was fucking stupid.  Altezza tail lights, demon camber, hella stretch tires with a few inches of the wheel sticking out, and half ass fender flares held on by duct tape.  I may not like the whole style, but to do something half assed like that is bringing it down to a lower level.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: April 26, 2012, 09:54:21 AM »

That's how it is here. A lot of people do everything too half asses. There's and eg civic running around with duct tape as a hood latch for his carbon fiber hood.

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: April 26, 2012, 11:38:34 AM »

If you can't duck it, fuck it.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Accord Euro-R

Reputation Power: 5
Accord Euro-R pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1070 on: April 26, 2012, 12:58:33 PM »

Saw this beauty at the gym the other day...

I think the best part...was that it was a fake intercooler.  It was one of those air intakes designed to look like an intercooler...

"Euro-R" Concept - USDM CM82
Rushzer0

Reputation Power: 1
Rushzer0 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: April 26, 2012, 01:30:16 PM »

LoL! An inter-fooler Cheesy he's just missing some Mugen and Type R badges...aha
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: April 26, 2012, 01:34:29 PM »

Saw a 6th Gen Sedan today, all riced out with a body kit, huge chrome rimz and a type r badge.  Only cool thing was the nice big intercooler on the front.  Sounded pretty good too.

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
exelr8
Veteran

exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: April 27, 2012, 08:35:54 PM »

This guys vtac probably sounds like bwaaaaaaAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!

SECM Squad #3...kinda
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1074 on: April 27, 2012, 11:53:57 PM »

Saw a CB7 with a straight pipe for the exhaust when I was picking up dinner with Milan at Outback tonight.  I couldn't pass up the opportunity, so while the girl was running my credit card, I hopped out to take a few pictures.  I walk back to the car to sign for the food, and the girl that brought out the food asked what I was doing over by the "piece of shit" (her words).  I just said, I saw the straight pipe coming out the back and wanted to check it out.  She got all embarrassed and said, "that's my piece of shit".  I guess her family teases her about it because it's super loud.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Arielit0oo

Reputation Power: 12
Arielit0oo pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: April 28, 2012, 01:58:54 AM »

Lmao aww Tim, you must've made that girl cry that night. Damn...i've never seen anything like that pipe lmao!
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: April 28, 2012, 07:20:36 AM »

Racekar! Hahaha

-Ryan

exelr8
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: April 28, 2012, 09:58:29 AM »

Lol you should have looked her dead in the eye and said "it's never too late to buy a nice car" or something clever.

SECM Squad #3...kinda
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1078 on: April 28, 2012, 01:09:25 PM »

Actually, I told her that it wouldn't be too much work to take it to an exhaust shop to get a muffler welded on.

Tim
exelr8
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: April 28, 2012, 01:34:11 PM »

Was she joyful or did she even care

SECM Squad #3...kinda
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 108 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012