Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 04, 2024, 08:18:31 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 108 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Chronicles of Rice  (Read 380311 times)
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1050 on: April 25, 2012, 10:21:24 AM »

Demon camber!!  Those cars look like they belong in a cartoon.

Honestly, the whole Altezza thing is the fact that people were trying to copy the style of the Toyota Altezza.  Just like people tried to copy the look of the BMW halo headlights, or now the people that are trying to copy the LED strip Audi headlights.  It looks good on the original vehicle, but it looks cheap and lame when the look is copied and put on a less expensive car like a Honda. 

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: April 25, 2012, 11:07:54 AM »

Exactly!  In Tennessee and Georgia they have meets twice a year called import alliance. Last weekend was the ga meet at turner field in atl. My friend said the newest craze amongst them was the quick disconnect steering wheel.

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: April 25, 2012, 11:24:41 AM »

Newest craze? That mod has been around for years in the import world. Funny how it comes up now.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Rushzer0

Reputation Power: 1
Rushzer0 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: April 25, 2012, 11:55:07 AM »

Ya I'd say the newest rice craze is this whole crazy camber, roof rack (just for style) , sticker bomb crap. Not my thing. When you question someone on it they usually come back with  "stance is everything" or "form>function" LoL! I like to think of it in these terms...would you rather have the best looking sex doll in the world, and all it does is just sit or lay there looking pretty....or would you rather an average to above average looking girl who's a fucking demon in the sack? I choose the latter of the two. Performance never goes out of style. I should say if your into that thing and you like it that's all that matters this is just my opinion.
Arielit0oo

Reputation Power: 12
Arielit0oo pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: April 25, 2012, 11:59:00 AM »

I approve of this statement^
ikethegreat

Reputation Power: 24
ikethegreat who is this guy?ikethegreat who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: April 25, 2012, 12:38:49 PM »

What is the point of a quick disconnect steering wheel?
Rushzer0

Rushzer0 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: April 25, 2012, 12:40:29 PM »

To make it harder to steal...also for race applications if they have tight quarters and a fixed seat (think F1)
exelr8
Veteran

exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: April 25, 2012, 12:47:19 PM »

But what is the point of a quick disconnect steering wheel in a civic with stock interior, a set of rota's, with cut springs and a roof rack?

SECM Squad #3...kinda
HEcreated487

Reputation Power: 7
HEcreated487 pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: April 25, 2012, 02:38:09 PM »

Ya I'd say the newest rice craze is this whole crazy camber, roof rack (just for style) , sticker bomb crap. Not my thing. When you question someone on it they usually come back with  "stance is everything" or "form>function" LoL! I like to think of it in these terms...would you rather have the best looking sex doll in the world, and all it does is just sit or lay there looking pretty....or would you rather an average to above average looking girl who's a fucking demon in the sack? I choose the latter of the two. Performance never goes out of style. I should say if your into that thing and you like it that's all that matters this is just my opinion.
My car has no performance and is slow.  I'm going out of style.  Huh?
To make it harder to steal...also for race applications if they have tight quarters and a fixed seat (think F1)
But what is the point of a quick disconnect steering wheel in a civic with stock interior, a set of rota's, with cut springs and a roof rack?
Again, as Austin stated, to make it harder to steal  Cheesy... Who wouldn't want to steal a chassis that's a dime a dozen??
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 02:43:16 PM by HEcreated487 » Logged

M!©h@3L ¤ ¤ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¤ ¤
HEcreated487

Reputation Power: 7
HEcreated487 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: April 25, 2012, 02:42:12 PM »

We all seen this, correct?  Equipped with the "always-in-style" Altezza tails.  My eyes, they burn.

M!©h@3L ¤ ¤ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¤ ¤
exelr8
Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: April 25, 2012, 03:31:03 PM »

That celiac is... Just wow

SECM Squad #3...kinda
cna

Reputation Power: 16
cna pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: April 25, 2012, 03:35:24 PM »

Wow ducked taped also

Arielit0oo

Reputation Power: 12
Arielit0oo pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: April 25, 2012, 03:36:01 PM »

Rice....
Rushzer0

Rushzer0 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: April 25, 2012, 03:45:59 PM »

My car has no performance and is slow.  I'm going out of style.  Huh?

No, like I said The whole stance thing just isn't my thing. If you (or anyone else) wants to focus solely on looks etc... that's great, at the end of the day it's your (their) car and if it makes you or them happy that's all that matters.
ikethegreat

Reputation Power: 24
ikethegreat who is this guy?ikethegreat who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: April 25, 2012, 04:26:26 PM »

That duct tape really completes the look.
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 108 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012