Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 12:34:26 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: This is why I hate asshole drivers! Updated car is back!!!  (Read 18174 times)
ROLO

Reputation Power: 8
ROLO pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: April 16, 2009, 11:43:29 AM »

Looking Good... Keep us posted... post more photos..
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: April 16, 2009, 12:28:06 PM »

Quote from: "timot_one"
Good to see they're making progress.  Can't wait to see everything completed.  I hope it's done before the meet next weekend.  If not, you can roll with me.

My thought is that it will be..
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: April 30, 2009, 06:24:32 PM »

Got the car back from the shop it looks good aside from two dents in the roof which they missed. They are getting fixed monday as well as a little camber issue in the rear. Have a look at the pics and tell me what you think

CrazyCreashunz

Reputation Power: 27
CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: April 30, 2009, 07:23:00 PM »

Sweeeetttt.... looking good dude!

Billy -Prez. of Team Crazy Creashunz
My Elite CM Profile I  www.CrazyCreashunz.com I "Like Us" on Facebook!
Paulius005

Reputation Power: 8
Paulius005 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 30, 2009, 09:31:33 PM »

Awesome... Sexy Cheesy

glad it's all fixed up

I really really like how your headlights look without that reflector, i've always thought it didnt look that great, yet somehow on your car it seems to just flow.

Paulius San Jose, CA
i4 5AT CM7
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2009, 09:37:13 PM »

they may be for sale soon... Pay close attention
ibcnunv

Reputation Power: 14
ibcnunv pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: May 01, 2009, 08:49:00 AM »

Wow Mike they did an excellent job on it…

Welcome back!!!!

Piero AKA ibcnunv
Voltage Squad - Straight Bumpin Bitch!
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: May 01, 2009, 09:24:25 AM »

It's going back on Monday there are some dents in the roof from the twisting force of the accident. The rear of the car has some pretty major camber issues that will also be corrected. That aside i'm pretty happy there are a couple of thing that could be better but, it will never be perfect after a crash like that.
05AccordV6

Reputation Power: 10
05AccordV6 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 01, 2009, 11:21:08 AM »

Congrats glad you got it back.  From experience, you may have bent some stuff in teh suspension up with an accident like that, did they replace any parts in the susepnsion?  Could be a bent tie rod, etc.  Any weird noises, creaks or rattles?  

Visually, it looks like it never happened, just want to make sure you get this thing as close to 100%good as possible.

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: May 01, 2009, 11:23:00 AM »

They did not change any suspension parts but, for some stupid reason they only aligned the front. They are going to look at the rear this coming week some thing certinly isn't right, and they are going to look until they find it! There are no noises they had to change the bearing, and hub but, nothing in the suspension.
05AccordV6

05AccordV6 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 01, 2009, 01:14:40 PM »

glad to hear, I wouldn't be surprised if the rear has a bent camber or toe rod, based on where the impact was.

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: May 01, 2009, 02:13:08 PM »

I wouldn't either, we will see what they find. If i'm not mistaken there are no adjustments that can be made to the rear with OEM equipment back there right?
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: May 01, 2009, 02:36:41 PM »

There is a cam bolt on your lower tie rod for minute adjustments actually.  If it's bent, you won't be able to get it back into spec though.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: May 01, 2009, 02:42:51 PM »

Quote from: "timot_one"
There is a cam bolt on your lower tie rod for minute adjustments actually.  If it's bent, you won't be able to get it back into spec though.

Thats good then they will have to replace things. I like new parts.
05AccordV6

05AccordV6 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 01, 2009, 02:59:24 PM »

well if they have to replace, try and get them to replace it with an aftermarket option like Ingalls, that way you will always have the ability to adjust it later especially if/when you get a drop, probably run abou the same amount off money as new stock parts too.

Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012