Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 08:20:33 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: This is why I hate asshole drivers! Updated car is back!!!  (Read 18162 times)
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2009, 06:15:20 AM »

Quote from: "striktlyaccord"
RI is a small state, so you're bound to cross paths and see this guy's car on the road again.  When you do, give me a call and we'll break his knees together.  Then we'll call the cops 2nd.

My thought is that he might even live in my town... He'll get whats coming to him one way or another.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2009, 06:19:29 AM »

Quote from: "Jellynuts"
Dammit Mike, I'm really really sorry.  That hurts to see!

Yes, I do believe drivers like that should be pulled out of their cars and shot on sight without trial.

But, due to my lack of defensive driving...  I should be shot too Sad

I'm glad you and your wife are OK.  I don't know what kind of woman she is, but give her some good lovin.  Your angry side might not be what she needs to see right now(?)

Unfortunatly this is not possiable because I left the morning after this happened on a 4 am flight from RI to FLA for business... She seems okay though.
Jellynuts

Reputation Power: 2
Jellynuts pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2009, 10:26:36 AM »

Quote from: "lavalleemike"
Unfortunatly this is not possiable because I left the morning after this happened on a 4 am flight from RI to FLA for business... She seems okay though.

Give her a call!!!!!   Smiley Smiley Smiley

2005 TSX 6MT
2005 I4 Coup EXL (totaled)
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2009, 09:30:25 PM »

At least twice a day lol... On a lighter note i'm meeting up with Dave saturady to get a little something for whils it's in the body shop.
striktlyaccord

Reputation Power: 14
striktlyaccord pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2009, 12:59:43 AM »

You know I'll help you out any way I can.  Accord brothers 4 life. haha.

Philly Steve

Reputation Power: 3
Philly Steve pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2009, 06:27:39 PM »

dude...thats the wifey. i woulda pulled some fast n furious shit and chased that motherfucker down til the car fell apart.

a few days ago i was doing like 5 or 10 mph over the speed limit on Rt 50. some dude was riding my ass so I put my reverse lights on (they're on a switch). he didn't fall back so i slowed down a bit to make him get the point.

so the guy passes me on the right and starts to cut right in front of me. except he forgot that he was towing a fucking BOAT!! so heres this asshole in his toyota tundra bout to slam his shitty ass skiff into my passenger side (where my girl AND best friend are sitting.

Knowing I wouldn't be able to stop in time I decided to make a point. Luckily for me there was a grass median with no curb. I drove with 2 wheels in the grass and 2 wheels on asphalt to pass the son of a bitch on the left, accelerating from about 75 MPH to 90 MPH and then kept going til I couldn't see the dickhead behind me anymore. My girlfriend was freaking the fuck out but my friend just commended my driving skills. LOL. The girl has a lot to learn.

i bet i woulda busted a rim if i had some Rotas.  :lol:
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2009, 09:50:11 AM »

I met up with strictly accord yesterday and bought some headlights, and monday afternoon i'm going to try to take some pics of the car undr the knife.
thisaznboi88

Reputation Power: 24
thisaznboi88 who is this guy?thisaznboi88 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (6)

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2009, 05:10:31 PM »

man that totally bs. Stupid ass driver. well at least you and your wifey are okay that what matter the most. Car can be replcaed love one not so much. Man so many gen7 getting F up.. Just yesterday I had to avoid 3 cars cuz they were being duoche bags and almost hit me. one was when I was changing lanes. I signal for 3 sec and started to move in and this truck just went blah. I had to swerve back and smash the pedal and go around him from safety lane and then I could go on to the freeway on ramp. Another was another lane change on the freeway. Same shit again, and third stupid lady wasn't looking when she try to pull out making a left from a road. I was driving towards her and knew she wasn't paying attention... Thank god my suspension response so fast now after the upgrade.

~~FlashPro tuned by domgsr-t~~
Kinda Flashpro tuned by http://vittuned.com/
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2009, 07:35:33 PM »

I will be upgrading brakes and suspension as a result of this!
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2009, 07:21:40 PM »

Went to see her in the body shop today.. Pics in the op it's moving along...
CrazyCreashunz

Reputation Power: 27
CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2009, 09:26:57 PM »

Coming out nicely dude... you'll be back on the road in no time!

Billy -Prez. of Team Crazy Creashunz
My Elite CM Profile I  www.CrazyCreashunz.com I "Like Us" on Facebook!
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: April 16, 2009, 06:58:26 AM »

I hope so I'm tired of driving a toyota corolla lol!!!
unclejud49348

Reputation Power: 3
unclejud49348 pfffft.
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 16, 2009, 10:11:49 AM »

Quote from: "lavalleemike"
I hope so I'm tired of driving a toyota corolla lol!!!

lol. My gf drove her moms corolla, she said it wasn't that bad..but of course it doesn't compare to your honda.

Pics are looking good Mike, how does it feel to know it'll look brand new?

Justin - NHBP Sedan 5AT

(^^ Made by Milan, thanks!)

Quote from: "skizot"
unclejud49348 <--serious, WTF is with that name
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: April 16, 2009, 10:17:30 AM »

Well one side of it will look brand new lol
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: April 16, 2009, 11:39:13 AM »

Good to see they're making progress.  Can't wait to see everything completed.  I hope it's done before the meet next weekend.  If not, you can roll with me.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012