Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 10:26:24 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 221 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Sports Bar  (Read 675924 times)
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1830 on: December 20, 2011, 02:37:47 PM »

In the division...

That's all I care about.  2nd place is in the AFC is good enough for me.  Playing in NE isn't very scary.  Even Flacco can put up 40+ points on that terrible defense any day of the week. 

Your shit team won't even make it that far my friend. Look at the teams you lose to!!!
b_beau_09

Reputation Power: 20
b_beau_09 who is this guy?b_beau_09 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #1831 on: December 20, 2011, 03:43:21 PM »

the Raven's are very bi-polar.  they'll go and win big games, then turn around and lose games that they had no business losing.. very disappointing.. but I am still a hometown raven's fan nonetheless..

-brian
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1832 on: December 20, 2011, 03:44:44 PM »

It's okay to be a fan but, be realistic. Flacco isn't going to put up 40 points on anyone!
ikethegreat

Reputation Power: 24
ikethegreat who is this guy?ikethegreat who is this guy?
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #1833 on: December 20, 2011, 03:56:39 PM »

In the division...

That's all I care about.  2nd place is in the AFC is good enough for me.  Playing in NE isn't very scary.  Even Flacco can put up 40+ points on that terrible defense any day of the week.  

Your shit team won't even make it that far my friend. Look at the teams you lose to!!!

We lose to shit teams.  Are you saying NE is a shit team?  If not, better watch out!

I bet most college offenses could put up 40+ on NE's defense.
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #1834 on: December 20, 2011, 04:20:57 PM »

We lose to shitty teams too.  I can't believe the giants got swept by washington.  The bottom of the bucket.   Unbelievable. 

Oh well, at least this weekend we get to show the Jets why they call it Giants Stadium and not Jets Stadium.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
status

GOMD

Reputation Power: 14
status pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #1835 on: December 20, 2011, 05:32:40 PM »

niners vs pats would be good, terrible defense vs terrible offense, and top defense vs top offense. 32 games with out allowing 100yrd rushing. 14 games with out allowing a rushing td. niners man if we had a offense we'd be great.

-Alec
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1836 on: December 20, 2011, 09:35:25 PM »

In the division...

That's all I care about.  2nd place is in the AFC is good enough for me.  Playing in NE isn't very scary.  Even Flacco can put up 40+ points on that terrible defense any day of the week. 

We lose to shit teams.  Are you saying NE is a shit team?  If not, better watch out!

I bet most college offenses could put up 40+ on NE's defense.

WRONG!!! Funny the pats play teams with better offenses than Baltimores quite often, and they average giving up 21.2 points per game. Stop looking at Yardage stats.. You don't get points for yards. The Pats D only gives up on average 4.3 more points per game than Baltimore (21.2 PPG vs. 16.9 PPG). While the Pats offense scores 31.2 PPG and the Ravens score only 23.9 points per game. Your 40+ point argument is stupid to say the least. For good measure take a look at Super Bowl winners a very high percentage of them have a great QB... Baltimore just doesn't have that. You can talk all you want but, I'd bet my last dollar on Brady vs. Flacco any day of the week.
status

GOMD

status pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #1837 on: December 20, 2011, 10:58:40 PM »

so im assuming this trash talk is letting me know that were gonna do our playoff picks again?

-Alec
ikethegreat

View Profile
« Reply #1838 on: December 21, 2011, 08:00:10 AM »

I'm under no disillusions that Flacco is currently better than Brady.  However, I do believe Flacco never gets the credit he deserves.  Hes made it to the play offs EVERY SINGLE YEAR OF HIS NFL CAREER.  That's all I care about.  That's the bottom line. 
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1839 on: December 21, 2011, 08:22:09 AM »

I'm under no disillusions that Flacco is currently better than Brady.  However, I do believe Flacco never gets the credit he deserves.  Hes made it to the play offs EVERY SINGLE YEAR OF HIS NFL CAREER.  That's all I care about.  That's the bottom line. 

Been carried there by the defense. Not to pump up your team but, if they actually had a respect QB they would be very very scary to play. QB is the most important position on the field, and it's the one that your team lacks!
ikethegreat

View Profile
« Reply #1840 on: December 21, 2011, 02:47:45 PM »

Like I said, he doesn't get the credit he deserves.  You don't watch him play every week like I do.  He isn't the problem.  The problem is the offensive coordinator Cam.  Flacco had a good year last year with Jim Zorn as his QB coach but Zorn and Cam bickered like little bitches and Zorn got the boot even though Flacco pushed hard for him to stay.  It is obvious to see how he has regressed this year without Zorn.   Once we fire Cam, pick up Norv Turner for OC, you'll see what he can really do. 

Where would Brady be without his QB coach?  I forget his name but I remember watching something about him being dead or dying and Brady crying like a little girl about it.  Brady said he would have never been the QB he is today without him. 

You seem to forget Flacco is still young and hasn't come close to peaking yet, whereas Brady is on the downturn of his career. 
status

GOMD

status pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #1841 on: December 21, 2011, 02:54:58 PM »

Cheesy laughing at the brady stuff.
you think norv will be fired? and balt will pick him up?

if any of you guys play espn streak for cash pick the opposite of me and youll win, i think im 7-20.
and for the college bowl pick em or what ever im 0-4 right now...

-Alec
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1842 on: December 21, 2011, 09:49:57 PM »

Like I said, he doesn't get the credit he deserves.  You don't watch him play every week like I do.  He isn't the problem.  The problem is the offensive coordinator Cam.  Flacco had a good year last year with Jim Zorn as his QB coach but Zorn and Cam bickered like little bitches and Zorn got the boot even though Flacco pushed hard for him to stay.  It is obvious to see how he has regressed this year without Zorn.   Once we fire Cam, pick up Norv Turner for OC, you'll see what he can really do. 

Where would Brady be without his QB coach?  I forget his name but I remember watching something about him being dead or dying and Brady crying like a little girl about it.  Brady said he would have never been the QB he is today without him. 

You seem to forget Flacco is still young and hasn't come close to peaking yet, whereas Brady is on the downturn of his career. 

Every decent player says that about their coach. I assume your talking about Tom Martinez, and careful how much credit you give him because he was Jamarcus Russles coach to and we see how that turned out. Flacco is okay at best man. He's never going to be a top 10 QB, and that goes a long way toward winning. Don't get me wrong either I like busting you balls but, Baltimore is probably New Englands only AFC competition this year. I feel pretty safe saying one of our two teams will be in the superbowl. All the other teams have major problems with injuries. 
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #1843 on: December 24, 2011, 04:39:21 PM »

Let's go GIANTS!!!!

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #1844 on: December 24, 2011, 06:21:06 PM »

Once we fire Cam, pick up Norv Turner for OC, you'll see what he can really do. 
You can take him.  Norv Turner is terrible as a head coach.  I'm not even a Chargers fan.

- Mark
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 221 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012