Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 10:45:59 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 221 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Sports Bar  (Read 675975 times)
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1320 on: December 08, 2010, 08:22:02 AM »

Let's start this way to see how fucked up you really are. Who has been better this season Brady or Manning?
status

GOMD

Reputation Power: 14
status pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #1321 on: December 08, 2010, 12:15:07 PM »

brady. but, mind you for like what half the season, collie and addi have been out? im sure if they were there manning wouldnt have been as bad, but brady right now.

-Alec
ikethegreat

Reputation Power: 24
ikethegreat who is this guy?ikethegreat who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: December 08, 2010, 01:06:17 PM »

Oh don't try explaining that to Mike, it's a lost cause. 
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1323 on: December 08, 2010, 09:07:27 PM »

The receivers don't throw interceptions the QB does. Bradys number one receiver is a Titan, and there starting running back came back this week if you want to be technical about it. Not to mention his favorite target Kevin Faulk has been out all season. Manning has always thrown a good number of INT's regardless of who was in the line up.
ikethegreat

View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: December 09, 2010, 07:42:21 AM »

The receivers don't throw interceptions the QB does.

So you've never seen a ball bounce off the hands of a receiver and into the hands of a defender?  I guess that's still somehow the QB's fault. 

:Smiley
ikethegreat

View Profile
« Reply #1325 on: December 09, 2010, 07:45:36 AM »

Bradys number one receiver is a Titan, and there starting running back came back this week if you want to be technical about it. Not to mention his favorite target Kevin Faulk has been out all season.

Brady has had players step up and perform at a high level, aka Woodhead, Green, Branch, Hernandez, etc.  No one has stepped up on the Colts.  All the replacements are just plain sucking.  That's the difference. 
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1326 on: December 09, 2010, 08:26:06 AM »

The Colts are sucking in genearal lead by captin suck Manning. Stop blaming other player if Brady was having the same issues you would be screaming that its the QB's fault...
ikethegreat

View Profile
« Reply #1327 on: December 09, 2010, 10:37:14 AM »

Hmm McFadden vs. JAC or Jackson vs. NO...tough choice. 

Are we putting money down on the fantasy playoffs?
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1328 on: December 09, 2010, 10:40:53 AM »

I like Jackson I tend to try and avoid the Radiers when possiable. They are very inconsistant.
ikethegreat

View Profile
« Reply #1329 on: December 09, 2010, 11:03:31 AM »

I know your gonna say I'm just bashing the Pats but I really think the Bears are going to pull the upset this week.  I'll be highly surprised if it isn't a high scoring game.
ikethegreat

View Profile
« Reply #1330 on: December 09, 2010, 11:07:34 AM »

I'm going to be all  Cry if they don't show that game in my area.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1331 on: December 09, 2010, 12:25:35 PM »

I could happen, and wouldn't surpirse me all that much. Generally in the NFL a Major win is followed by a major let down. I actually think the Bears have a pretty good team if Cutler can stay up right, and pass to his own players. He is def. there only shortfall at this point. Pepper's, Urlacher, and Briggs are capeable of beating anyone
status

GOMD

status pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #1332 on: December 09, 2010, 01:04:31 PM »

mike you better hope pats destroy this weekend im playing ike, and need the points

-Alec
status

GOMD

status pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #1333 on: December 12, 2010, 12:56:55 PM »

i predict ike loses by 12 pts.

-Alec
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1334 on: December 12, 2010, 08:22:21 PM »

I know your gonna say I'm just bashing the Pats but I really think the Bears are going to pull the upset this week.  I'll be highly surprised if it isn't a high scoring game.

It was a high scoring game for one team!
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 221 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012