Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 10:20:45 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 221 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Sports Bar  (Read 675911 times)
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1230 on: November 10, 2010, 07:29:03 AM »

Dirty Sanchez but, the feeling was actually Kitna! I know how crazy that sounds but, I'm think Dallas over the Giants this week.
ikethegreat

Reputation Power: 24
ikethegreat who is this guy?ikethegreat who is this guy?
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #1231 on: November 10, 2010, 07:42:06 AM »

Yeah you're right, that is crazy.   

Did you watch Sanchez play last week?  It wasn't very pretty.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1232 on: November 10, 2010, 08:22:21 AM »

Didn't have him I grabbed him on waivers. I have Rogers just need to cover the bye.
slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #1233 on: November 12, 2010, 11:09:03 AM »

Bill didn't start Roddy White!!! 25pts   laugh
jdmaccord

Reputation Power: 7
jdmaccord pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: November 12, 2010, 11:10:37 AM »

So how much longer until Pat Reilly takes over and starts to coach the 4-3 Heat >Cheesy
slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: November 12, 2010, 11:17:05 AM »

The heat suck, too much talent and ball hogs, celtics passed the ball around like a real team, their the ones to beat this yr
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1236 on: November 12, 2010, 12:45:30 PM »

I have to agree being a Boston boy and all! I'm writing to Webster’s to have the spelling over overrated changed to overRavens
status

GOMD

Reputation Power: 14
status pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: November 12, 2010, 09:24:56 PM »

rant on: i dunno how you guys feel but, i have probably since 16 preferred ncaaf or nfl, its a lot more entertaining. i cant stand roger goodell, i understand he wants to protect player but stupid fines http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5797043 makes me hate the nfl even more. this is my first attempt at fantasy football and i like it, got me back in to nfl. but i feel if you make it in the nfl, your are willing to take a chance to take a hit that may paralize you, im not talking about cheap ass shots, but helmet to helmet is fair, and all the new " dont hit the qb" rules are just bs, i played middle school thru high school, maybe its because i was a defensive end and i like hitting people but fuck you goodell.  Rant On, Rant Off Sucked In

-Alec
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1238 on: November 12, 2010, 09:36:03 PM »

Fines for not wearing the right uniform are okay by me. I have to dress a certain way when I go to work don't you? As far as the hitting... It's not just football, and it makes a little bit of sense its really in all sports now, and it's even changed at the high school and middle school levels. The more the medical community learns about the long term effects of concussions the more we need to protect athletes (professional/College/Kids) all the same.
status

GOMD

status pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #1239 on: November 12, 2010, 10:05:59 PM »

mike, assuming you wear loafers/ dress shoes to your job, if you wore yellow loafers would a boss berate you? dunno if you saw on yahoo, a high school kid got kicked off the team for wearing pink shoes. pink shoes his grandmother got him for support breast cancer, and his great grandma and grandma were both breast cancer surviors. and the school is backing the coach, and now the kid is suing to get back on the team.

-Alec
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1240 on: November 12, 2010, 10:32:26 PM »

The high school situation I don't understand but, at a professional level I could see them being held to a uniform. Also it's in the contract that the sign so there really isn't a way to argue it from there stand point
status

GOMD

status pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: November 15, 2010, 12:47:21 PM »

im really glad big ben got 26 points yesterday, and even more thankful jer played the steelers d/st in ff.

-Alec
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1242 on: November 15, 2010, 02:27:09 PM »

He got a lot of garbage time points... Not hearing to much from Ike of late?
status

GOMD

status pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: November 15, 2010, 02:48:29 PM »

He got a lot of garbage time points... Not hearing to much from Ike of late?
points are points, i didnt think hed come close to what orton had so i was a little upset.

-Alec
ikethegreat

Reputation Power: 24
ikethegreat who is this guy?ikethegreat who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #1244 on: November 16, 2010, 07:55:52 AM »

Vick fucked me in fantasy. 
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 221 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012