Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 10:52:37 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 209 210 [211] 212 213 ... 221 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Sports Bar  (Read 675993 times)
Arielit0oo

Reputation Power: 12
Arielit0oo pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #3150 on: February 02, 2014, 08:31:20 PM »

Seattle's offense is just not very good.  No way they can hang around with the points Manning will put up. 
What points?
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #3151 on: February 02, 2014, 10:06:43 PM »

I love Peyton I'm $2500 dollars richer thanks to his stupid ass!
alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #3152 on: February 02, 2014, 11:12:03 PM »

As a fan of American Football, I am disappointed with that game.  Congrats to Seattle, but holy shit did Denver not show up like it was a Superbowl..

And I think choosing Terry McAulay as the officiator was a mistake.. I don't think the outcome would have changed, but there were some obviously missed calls..

- Mark
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #3153 on: February 02, 2014, 11:55:03 PM »

Missed calls both ways. End of the day Peyton was non existent like he often is in big games.
ikethegreat

Reputation Power: 24
ikethegreat who is this guy?ikethegreat who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #3154 on: February 03, 2014, 07:34:38 AM »

As a fan of American Football, I am disappointed with that game.  Congrats to Seattle, but holy shit did Denver not show up like it was a Superbowl..

+1. A disappointing way to end a disappointing season.  I bet the ratings for this year's Superbowl blew. 
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #3155 on: February 03, 2014, 11:30:42 AM »

Aww your so quiet! Captain fail in the playoffs have you down...
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3156 on: February 03, 2014, 11:31:18 AM »

Arielit0oo

Arielit0oo pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #3157 on: February 03, 2014, 12:36:04 PM »

I hate when people say blah blah blah Peyton didn't show up. I mean idk why you all thought Peyton was going to show up some how with that defense. Not to mention how many Seattle fans traveled to the Superbowl, making the noise level more or less how it is in Seattle.

Sorry your favorite got pounded but it doesn't mean it was a disappointing Superbowl.

Defense will always win championships.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #3158 on: February 03, 2014, 12:39:43 PM »

Peyton is generally a failure in big games. He dies this more often than not, and while Seattle D is good he's done this with bad defenses also!
Arielit0oo

Arielit0oo pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #3159 on: February 03, 2014, 12:52:33 PM »

Well even if he was alive to some sort, Seattle isn't the Defense he would've done much more too.
alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #3160 on: February 03, 2014, 03:10:01 PM »

Missed calls both ways. End of the day Peyton was non existent like he often is in big games.
  Yes, and I wasn't trying to state that Denver lost because of bad officiating.  And I understand there will always be missed calls, but there may have been some momentum shifts had some of the obvious calls been made (both, for and against both teams).  But playing the What If ...? game is like playing Russian Roulette with no ammo in the wheel.

I hate when people say blah blah blah Peyton didn't show up. I mean idk why you all thought Peyton was going to show up some how with that defense. Not to mention how many Seattle fans traveled to the Superbowl, making the noise level more or less how it is in Seattle.

Sorry your favorite got pounded but it doesn't mean it was a disappointing Superbowl.

Defense will always win championships.
I didn't say "Peyton didn't show up,"  I said 'Denver' didn't show up; that includes not only their offense, but also their defense and special teams.  Percy Harvin is fast, and I don't think any special teams could have stopped him on that play.  But there were a lot of missed tackles by Denver, and honestly, Seattle's offense isn't that strong.  Denver's defense played soft; if they played like they did against San Diego and New England, the score could have been closer.

Don't get me wrong; I lived in WA for a while, so I am happy for Seattle and they deserve the win. 
For me, its a disappointing Superbowl because it was one-sided and the other team played like shit.  If the roles were reversed, and Denver led the game the way Seattle did, I would still say that it was a disappointing Superbowl. 

- Mark
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3161 on: February 03, 2014, 04:06:52 PM »

+1. A disappointing way to end a disappointing season.  I bet the ratings for this year's Superbowl blew. 
Wrong again Ike! Highest ratings in the history of television.
Arielit0oo

Arielit0oo pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #3162 on: February 03, 2014, 05:06:04 PM »

Mark, I didn't mean you personally just people in general. At the end of the day, it doesn't mean the Broncos didn't show up, it was just Seattles intensity, hunger and energy surpassed theirs.

Yeah the Hawks offense isn't anything spectacular but they get the job done.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #3163 on: February 17, 2014, 08:38:20 AM »

Uh oh Ray Rice
ikethegreat

Reputation Power: 24
ikethegreat who is this guy?ikethegreat who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #3164 on: February 17, 2014, 01:29:54 PM »

Yeah, getting arrested is exactly what you should do after posting the worse rushing statistics of your career.  Idiot...
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 209 210 [211] 212 213 ... 221 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012