Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 10:39:23 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 204 205 [206] 207 208 ... 221 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Sports Bar  (Read 675957 times)
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #3075 on: December 22, 2013, 08:06:21 PM »

ROFL...
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
Re:
« Reply #3076 on: December 23, 2013, 07:17:35 AM »

Can't believe we actually have a shot of still makin the play offs... its a long shot, but a shot none the less.

And Damn has this been a good championship.  I'm currently down 3 points to my brother goin into tonight's game.  He has Vernon Davis and I have Matt Bryant.  Matt Forte really let me down last night,  I thought he was gonna bring it home for me. Sad

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
ikethegreat

Reputation Power: 24
ikethegreat who is this guy?ikethegreat who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #3077 on: December 23, 2013, 07:18:40 AM »

We got owned and I'm not even going to try to spin any positives out of it. 
ikethegreat

View Profile
« Reply #3078 on: December 23, 2013, 07:22:28 AM »

On a more positive note, the best QB in the history of football is back on top with the single season TD record!!!  I can't wait until he breaks Brees' passing yardage record next week!  

#51 Baby!!!

Too bad Brady isn't good enough anymore to ever beat the record again.

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #3079 on: December 23, 2013, 08:10:04 AM »

Did I tell you guys he would do this? Bro your a Ravens fan... Manning has 1 championship he's not even in the conversation.
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
Re:
« Reply #3080 on: December 23, 2013, 08:43:54 AM »

Ike... come on... your embarrassing yourself... show some pride man.

And yeah what Mike said... call me when he's got two. Wink

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
ikethegreat

View Profile
« Reply #3081 on: December 23, 2013, 01:18:37 PM »

Eh?  The Ravens are my favorite team and Peyton Manning is my favorite player.  I've never shied away from that.  I've said this as long as I've been on this board, so I'm not sure what you guys are talking about.   

Manning is shattering records left and right.  The guy is the ultimate professional, giving his team all the credit. 

I guess he needs to grow his hair down to his shoulders, marry an old super model, and cry like a little girl every time a call doesn't go his way to get any respect from you guys. 

Championship #2 is only a handful of games away....  Flippa!
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #3082 on: December 23, 2013, 01:34:50 PM »

I guess he needs to grow his hair down to his shoulders, marry an old super model, and cry like a little girl every time a call doesn't go his way to get any respect from you guys. 

Don't forget about knocking up another model/actress before slacking up with the old model.  Tongue

And he gets no respect from me, can't stand that fuck.  I'm loving all the pictures and videos of him being  left hanging with high fives.

I much rather "rapists" who later have all charges dropped and are never convicted but everyone still loves to bring it up anyway.  Thats MY kinda QB.  Cheesy

-Ryan

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3083 on: December 23, 2013, 03:36:42 PM »

He's not better than Brady though that's where you are wrong. He should credit his teammates without them he would be nothing. Brady is 11 and 3 (beat Peyton straight up) with Julian Edlemen as his number one receiver. Are you blind can you not see? Manning has a cast of players around him that were able to bring Tebow to the playoffs. Talk all the shit you want about long hair and supermodels this dude wins.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3084 on: December 23, 2013, 03:37:54 PM »

Don't forget about knocking up another model/actress before slacking up with the old model.  Tongue

And he gets no respect from me, can't stand that fuck.  I'm loving all the pictures and videos of him being  left hanging with high fives.

I much rather "rapists" who later have all charges dropped and are never convicted but everyone still loves to bring it up anyway.  Thats MY kinda QB.  Cheesy
You and ike hate him for the same reason... You tired of watching him kick your teams ass.
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
Re:
« Reply #3085 on: December 23, 2013, 04:01:21 PM »

Nah I hate him for reasons not pertaining to football.

-Ryan

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3086 on: December 23, 2013, 07:13:39 PM »

Nah I hate him for reasons not pertaining to football.
Yeah envy... Dude gives loads to charity and is at a children's hospital weekly... He's awful your right go back and encourage your motorcycle crashing rapist...
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
Re:
« Reply #3087 on: December 23, 2013, 07:52:42 PM »

Gives to charities because of irish catholic guilt.

-Ryan

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3088 on: December 23, 2013, 08:05:49 PM »

Gives to charities because of irish catholic guilt.
Dude give it up..
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
Re:
« Reply #3089 on: December 23, 2013, 08:52:25 PM »

Lol what about anything you know about me makes you think that will ever happen?

#beibercut

-Ryan

Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 204 205 [206] 207 208 ... 221 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012