Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 10:39:34 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 202 203 [204] 205 206 ... 221 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Sports Bar  (Read 675957 times)
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #3045 on: December 02, 2013, 11:22:51 AM »

That shit would never happen with New England. Can you put together a thought about sports without a Pats cheap shot? Get over it! They are good. Brady is probably the best ever and if not he's at least in the discussion. These are facts. Adapt and quit whining about it.
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
Re:
« Reply #3046 on: December 02, 2013, 01:05:45 PM »

Cheap shots are allowed when the team has been caught cheating on multiple occasions.

(Fades back into the shadows of not giving a fuck)

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #3047 on: December 02, 2013, 11:08:13 PM »

Go back to rooting for your shit teams boys! The Pats have more injuries than any team should be able to overcome and they just win.
ikethegreat

Reputation Power: 24
ikethegreat who is this guy?ikethegreat who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #3048 on: December 03, 2013, 08:01:33 AM »

Can you put together a thought about sports without a Pats cheap shot?

No, because:

Cheap shots are allowed when the team has been caught cheating on multiple occasions.

Flippa!
ikethegreat

View Profile
« Reply #3049 on: December 03, 2013, 08:11:50 AM »

The Pats have only had two good wins all season.  The NO and Denver games (and lets face it, Denver should have won that game).  The rest of their wins are from teams currently under .500.  That isn't counting the curb stomping the Jets gave them.

I'm not sure I'd consider that to be good. 
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3050 on: December 04, 2013, 09:49:25 AM »

The Pats have only had two good wins all season.  The NO and Denver games (and lets face it, Denver should have won that game).  The rest of their wins are from teams currently under .500.  That isn't counting the curb stomping the Jets gave them.

I'm not sure I'd consider that to be good. 

How can you say "Denver should have won that game"?
ikethegreat

View Profile
« Reply #3051 on: December 04, 2013, 11:55:13 AM »

If that special teams rookie didn't touch the ball on the punt at the end of the game by accident, the game was over.   All Denver had to do was field that punt, and kneel down a few times to win. 
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #3052 on: December 04, 2013, 07:00:54 PM »

If the Pats didn't have three fumbles Denver wouldn't have been up at all! You can't what if, what happens happens, And Peyton losing to Brady has happened an awful lot!
ikethegreat

View Profile
« Reply #3053 on: December 16, 2013, 07:32:58 AM »

The one time I root for the Pats and they can't even beat the damn Fins..... 

I even rooted for the Steelers for the first time and at least they didn't let me down. 

I feel dirty rooting for those two.... 
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #3054 on: December 16, 2013, 08:06:41 AM »

That explains the loss...
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
Re:
« Reply #3055 on: December 16, 2013, 08:56:30 AM »

Man I really did not think they were gonna pull it off... that was such an awesome game.   I think I have pneumonia and my throat is killin me but... worth it.  Smiley

And to top off this weekend,  it's lookin like my brother and I will be in championship of our fantasy league!

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #3056 on: December 16, 2013, 12:51:42 PM »

I need a little help if I can get 3 points from Stafford and less than 30 scored by j. Bell I will be in the championship of all 3 of my leagues...
ikethegreat

View Profile
« Reply #3057 on: December 16, 2013, 03:16:28 PM »

I went 14-0 in one league and I'm behind by 20 points in the first round of the playoffs with only Justin Tucker left.  FML
ikethegreat

View Profile
« Reply #3058 on: December 16, 2013, 03:29:54 PM »

In another league I'm up by 12 points in the first round of the playoffs but my opponent still has Calvin Johnson playing tonight.  FML again.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3059 on: December 16, 2013, 04:42:19 PM »

I have a friend looking for 17 from Tucker its possible but unlikely...
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 202 203 [204] 205 206 ... 221 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012