Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 10:35:02 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 201 202 [203] 204 205 ... 221 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Sports Bar  (Read 675946 times)
ikethegreat

Reputation Power: 24
ikethegreat who is this guy?ikethegreat who is this guy?
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #3030 on: November 22, 2013, 02:21:56 PM »

I think I'm more excited to watch the Denver vs NE game this weekend than I am the Raven's game. 

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3031 on: November 24, 2013, 07:58:35 AM »

I think I'm more excited to watch the Denver vs NE game this weekend than I am the Raven's game. 
That's because the Ravens suck!
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #3032 on: November 24, 2013, 08:14:38 PM »

Giants are done. Put a fork in them.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3033 on: November 25, 2013, 12:25:58 AM »

Same field and same conditions. See what happens? Come on Ike quote me some fucking stats now!!!!
ikethegreat

View Profile
« Reply #3034 on: November 25, 2013, 07:13:54 AM »

Dude if that rookie hadn't fucked up the punt at the end, the Broncos were about to win. 

Terrible way to end such a great game. 

In other news, Ravens are in the hunt for the wildcard.  If we can beat the Steelers on Thursday we are in the second wildcard spot...for now.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #3035 on: November 25, 2013, 09:29:07 AM »

Welker fucked up the punt but you can't make that statement when 90% of the Broncos points were off similar shit. Fact of the matter is Brady outplayed Manning again. If he could do anything last night the Pats wouldn't have been close. Its on Peyton 144 yards and a TD is not enough to compete with Tom Brady sorry buddy. I like how you avoid and go back to the Ravens now that your boy stunk it up when it mattered again. He is really fucking good in a dome though... #inflatedstats
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3036 on: November 25, 2013, 09:59:19 AM »

ikethegreat

View Profile
« Reply #3037 on: November 25, 2013, 02:42:38 PM »

Welker fucked up the punt but you can't make that statement when 90% of the Broncos points were off similar shit. Fact of the matter is Brady outplayed Manning again. If he could do anything last night the Pats wouldn't have been close. Its on Peyton 144 yards and a TD is not enough to compete with Tom Brady sorry buddy. I like how you avoid and go back to the Ravens now that your boy stunk it up when it mattered again. He is really fucking good in a dome though... #inflatedstats

Manning had shit yardage because Moreno was running up and down the field on the Pats.  Why risk throwing the ball in that kind of wind when your RB can dominate for 224 yards?  

Manning did exactly what you are supposed to do when nursing a 24 point lead, he handed off the football to his RB to run out the clock.  Brady played from behind all game, so of course he had better stats, he was playing catchup the whole time.  If Denver's defense wasn't the worse in the league (by FAR), this game would have been over at halftime.  

Come on man, use your brain!  Take those Patriot goggles off for a minute!
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 02:44:44 PM by ikethegreat » Logged
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3038 on: November 25, 2013, 04:45:47 PM »

Manning had shit yardage because Moreno was running up and down the field on the Pats.  Why risk throwing the ball in that kind of wind when your RB can dominate for 224 yards?  

Manning did exactly what you are supposed to do when nursing a 24 point lead, he handed off the football to his RB to run out the clock.  Brady played from behind all game, so of course he had better stats, he was playing catchup the whole time.  If Denver's defense wasn't the worse in the league (by FAR), this game would have been over at halftime.  

Come on man, use your brain!  Take those Patriot goggles off for a minute!
Clearly you don't understand the game. Watch the post Game interview with Talib. They played a two deep shell to take the ball out of Peyton's hands. He played right into the game plan. He couldn't move the ball when the game was close either. Brady is the better player fucking hands down. How can you even argue Denver has twice the offensive talent at receiver and fucking lost. They spit in Manning's face and gave him the ball in overtime because they knew he couldn't get down the field. You need to take your head out of your ass. When the game is on the line Brady is the player to have.
ikethegreat

View Profile
« Reply #3039 on: November 26, 2013, 07:45:38 AM »

They spit in Manning's face and gave him the ball in overtime because they knew he couldn't get down the field. You need to take your head out of your ass. When the game is on the line Brady is the player to have.

Shows how much you know.  If your RB is completely manhandling the defense, of course you don't waste time throwing it.  You take what the defense gives you and the defense was letting him run up and down the field.  Plus running the ball takes time off the clock, which is EXACTLY what you want to do when your up 24-0.  That is football 101 dude.  I think someone needs a refresher course!

They deferred so they could pick which direction they wanted to go.  Bellicheat even said he wanted to go with the wind in overtime, no matter who won the toss.

If Brady > Manning just because he won last night, I guess you are also saying that Flacco > Brady since he owned him in the playoffs last year.  Sound logic.

But hey, at least you finally admit it! 

Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Reputation Power: 5
Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3040 on: November 26, 2013, 07:56:03 AM »

Everyone's talkin' about stats and i'm over here like:

Go pats lol.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3041 on: November 26, 2013, 06:49:26 PM »

They spit in Manning's face and gave him the ball in overtime because they knew he couldn't get down the field. You need to take your head out of your ass. When the game is on the line Brady is the player to have.

Shows how much you know.  If your RB is completely manhandling the defense, of course you don't waste time throwing it.  You take what the defense gives you and the defense was letting him run up and down the field.  Plus running the ball takes time off the clock, which is EXACTLY what you want to do when your up 24-0.  That is football 101 dude.  I think someone needs a refresher course!

They deferred so they could pick which direction they wanted to go.  Bellicheat even said he wanted to go with the wind in overtime, no matter who won the toss.

If Brady > Manning just because he won last night, I guess you are also saying that Flacco > Brady since he owned him in the playoffs last year.  Sound logic.

But hey, at least you finally admit it! 
Omfg ike give up! Its not that he beat him Sunday. 9-4 all time. When they play in the same elements statistically Peyton does not compare. 90% of his stats came in a dome, good for at least 10% inflation. I'm telling you he played into the game plan. You can think its because they were up all you want he handed the ball off on 2nd and 11 in OT. That's the best qb all time?  The game plan was to take the ball out of his hands and they did. He was to stupid to take a shot down field when Talib was off hurt and Thomas was one on one with a third string corner. Choosing a direction over the ball was because they knew he couldn't move the ball. You know damn well you were all excited when NE deferred. He cannot play in the cold and he signed in Denver of all places. Great player but he does not compare to Brady.
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
Re:
« Reply #3042 on: November 29, 2013, 12:34:42 AM »

Pissed about tonights loss, wanted to blame it on that shitty helmet off call... but I can't we still ended up scoring and fucked up the 2 pt conv AND that horrid onside kick.  

But I do still think that was a shitty call.  I undersrand the reasoning behind this call but the precedent was set after a players helmet came off and he ran 15 yards... not after a player received a helmet to helmet (where's his $100k fine btw) hit and fell into the endzone.

But like I said, can't call it on that.  And either way def a good down to the wire game and i was glad to get home to watch it with the fam.  Congrats Ike... you son of a bitch. Tongue

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3043 on: November 29, 2013, 03:58:00 PM »

Pissed about tonights loss, wanted to blame it on that shitty helmet off call... but I can't we still ended up scoring and fucked up the 2 pt conv AND that horrid onside kick. 

But I do still think that was a shitty call.  I undersrand the reasoning behind this call but the precedent was set after a players helmet came off and he ran 15 yards... not after a player received a helmet to helmet (where's his $100k fine btw) hit and fell into the endzone.

But like I said, can't call it on that.  And either way def a good down to the wire game and i was glad to get home to watch it with the fam.  Congrats Ike... you son of a bitch. Tongue
I can't believe this is about to happen.... Ryan the call was correct and if the defensive player is going to be fined Bell should as well as he lowered his head.
ikethegreat

View Profile
« Reply #3044 on: December 02, 2013, 10:30:54 AM »

It was a good typical Ravens vs Steelers matchup.  Came down to the wire as always.  I'm just glad we came out with the win.  To top it off, we got lucky with some other potential wildcard teams losing yesterday.  The division is still within reach as well, but I'll be happy just getting the wildcard. 

I hope they hit Tomlin with a huge fine for that BS on the field shit.  Jacoby had a TD if Tomlin didn't make Jacoby dodge around him.  That smirk on Tomlin's face afterwards said it all.  This is something I'd expect from an organization like the Patriots, not a classy organization like the Steelers.  I was a huge Tomlin fan, but I lost a lot of respect for him after that. 
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 201 202 [203] 204 205 ... 221 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012