Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 10:49:14 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 173 174 [175] 176 177 ... 221 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Sports Bar  (Read 675984 times)
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #2610 on: October 15, 2012, 03:40:28 PM »

Mike, you realize you're arguing with Ike right? No matter what you say, Flacco is a god and ravens are going all the way this year.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
ikethegreat

Reputation Power: 24
ikethegreat who is this guy?ikethegreat who is this guy?
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #2611 on: October 15, 2012, 03:46:29 PM »

Pats are 3 and 3 the three losses have been by 1 or 2 point margins. And two of them were against top 5 defenses. They statistically have the top offense. Saying there not going to make the playoffs is just dumb.

Yeah your right, I forgot what an easy schedule you guys have this year.  You might make it in as the wildcard. 

Although, if QBs like Kolb and Wilson are ripping apart your DEF, I'd be worried if I was you. 
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2612 on: October 15, 2012, 04:13:23 PM »

See how you do without Ray Lewis... Don't worry about the Pats they have been to the super bowl in the last decade. Your envy is so obvious.
ikethegreat

View Profile
« Reply #2613 on: October 16, 2012, 08:33:50 AM »

I wish losing Ray was the biggest blow we took on Sunday....

Most of you guys probably haven't heard of Webb but he was our best defender last year and this year and we lost him on Sunday for the rest of the year.  On top of that Ngada sprained his knee.  Doesn't sound like much but for a 370lb linemen, a sprained knee will really limit him.

Our defense might not be NE bad right now, but we are certainly close with all these injuries.  As long as Suggs comes back soon and our offense stays healthy, I still like our chances this year.  Not much competition in the AFC this year.   
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2614 on: October 16, 2012, 08:54:54 AM »

Your right just like last year and the same team will win the AFC.
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #2615 on: October 21, 2012, 04:36:57 PM »

Woot!!! Giants won another one. Barely.  Thank you mr. Cruz.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #2616 on: October 21, 2012, 04:52:53 PM »

Im just gonna take the high road...

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2617 on: October 21, 2012, 05:01:33 PM »

I wish losing Ray was the biggest blow we took on Sunday....

Most of you guys probably haven't heard of Webb but he was our best defender last year and this year and we lost him on Sunday for the rest of the year.  On top of that Ngada sprained his knee.  Doesn't sound like much but for a 370lb linemen, a sprained knee will really limit him.

Our defense might not be NE bad right now, but we are certainly close with all these injuries.  As long as Suggs comes back soon and our offense stays healthy, I still like our chances this year.  Not much competition in the AFC this year. 
not much competition...
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #2618 on: October 22, 2012, 12:35:53 AM »

Woot woot!  Go Steelers! Cheesy

Almost forgot what a win feels like. Lol

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
ikethegreat

View Profile
« Reply #2619 on: October 22, 2012, 08:18:44 AM »

not much competition...

You guys BARELY beat the Jets, not much room to talk! 

Our defense sucks because we lost half of our starters to injury, what's NE's excuse??

accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #2620 on: October 22, 2012, 08:20:50 AM »

Man I knew Balti was gonna struggle without Ray, but I didnt think this bad...  How long til Suggs is back?

-Ryan

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2621 on: October 22, 2012, 10:18:20 AM »

not much competition...

You guys BARELY beat the Jets, not much room to talk! 

Our defense sucks because we lost half of our starters to injury, what's NE's excuse??

A win is a win... It's a divisional game they are always tough. I can deal with a loss your team got laughed off the field. Your defense sucked, and offense could break 15 points. Your right Flacco has entered the elite now that he's been turned loose... Rofl
status

GOMD

status pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #2622 on: October 22, 2012, 10:22:15 AM »

A win is a win but when you you need to win to get to the super bowl and not only struggle but almost lose to the jets. Yeah Mike s win is a win but don' t kid yourself.

-Alec
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2623 on: October 22, 2012, 10:47:11 AM »

A win is a win but when you you need to win to get to the super bowl and not only struggle but almost lose to the jets. Yeah Mike s win is a win but don' t kid yourself.

Was the same story last year... Not worried. Make the playoffs and see what happens.
ikethegreat

View Profile
« Reply #2624 on: October 22, 2012, 02:17:03 PM »

How long til Suggs is back?

Believe it or not he returned during this game.  He only played limited snaps though since he isn't in full football shape yet.  His 7th snap back was for a sack though!  Hopefully after the bye week he is closer to full strength. 
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 173 174 [175] 176 177 ... 221 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012