Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 04, 2024, 04:26:25 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 221 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Sports Bar  (Read 679794 times)
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #705 on: March 08, 2010, 03:05:50 PM »

The reports here are that the Patriots have talked to his agent a few times.
ikethegreat

Reputation Power: 24
ikethegreat who is this guy?ikethegreat who is this guy?
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #706 on: March 09, 2010, 09:31:28 AM »

I can't see Mason wanting to be the 3rd string receiver though.  

He wants at least a 2 year deal as well.  Even though he's a 36 year old receiver, I'd hate to lose him, but I wouldn't cry over it.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #707 on: March 09, 2010, 09:47:03 AM »

I like Mason alot. Bolden is an awesome player but you have to consider that he has never faced very much double coverage. He was always lined up with Larry Fitz.
ikethegreat

View Profile
« Reply #708 on: March 11, 2010, 02:44:52 PM »

Woohoo we got Mason back!  This is going to be an exciting year for football, that's for sure.
Abailey4

Reputation Power: 17
Abailey4 pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #709 on: March 11, 2010, 04:08:00 PM »

Quote from: "lavalleemike"
I don't think they resign Mason, The Bolden signing pretty much washed that away IMO. Bolden is awesome though. I think the Bears have improved a ton, and the Jet's now have two shut down CB's. This year should be fun to watch.

Yeah the Jets D is gonna be even sicker this year. If Braylon "rock hands" Edwards can make some catches and their running game stays the same they'll be definite contenders.

-Derrick & Ashley
Couple from NoVa
Car Domain Profile
sherker55

Boats 'N' Ho's

Reputation Power: 11
sherker55 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #710 on: March 11, 2010, 07:17:06 PM »

Any RYAN as a head coach is going to have a sick defense...look out for those Jets next year

View Profile
« Reply #711 on: March 12, 2010, 08:45:41 AM »

Quote from: "Abailey4"
I don't think they resign Mason, The Bolden signing pretty much washed that away IMO. Bolden is awesome though. I think the Bears have improved a ton, and the Jet's now have two shut down CB's. This year should be fun to watch.

Yeah the Jets D is gonna be even sicker this year. If Braylon "rock hands" Edwards can make some catches and their running game stays the same they'll be definite contenders.

I think they made a huge mistake when they got rid of Jones.  Sure hes 32 but he's playing the best football of his career right now.  If they wanted to make another run at the playoffs they really should have kept him.
slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #712 on: March 12, 2010, 09:44:56 AM »

I hear Tebow might go to the Bills....TO will give him a good target, if he's still there.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #713 on: March 12, 2010, 09:46:33 AM »

Jermey the Bills have said they have 0 interest in bringing him back.
Abailey4

Abailey4 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #714 on: March 12, 2010, 03:02:46 PM »

Quote from: "ikethegreat"
Quote from: "Abailey4"

I think they made a huge mistake when they got rid of Jones.  Sure hes 32 but he's playing the best football of his career right now.  If they wanted to make another run at the playoffs they really should have kept him.

Yeah I honestly thought he was cooked when he first went to the Jets. I even passed up on him the last 2 years in fantasy football. Big mistake... He'll probably still do some good damage with the Chiefs especially with that Jamaal Charles kid.

-Derrick & Ashley
Couple from NoVa
Car Domain Profile
jdmaccord

Reputation Power: 7
jdmaccord pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #715 on: March 18, 2010, 04:18:41 PM »

How are people Brackets looking, so far i'm 3 for 3
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #716 on: March 18, 2010, 11:39:09 PM »

I'm 3 for 6 at this point. Spent the night at the Bruins game it was a good time even though we lost. I was hammered so It doesn't matter.
Abailey4

Abailey4 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #717 on: March 19, 2010, 12:31:33 PM »

On my best one I'm 10 for 16 at the moment. The two teams I should've known not to go with killed me. ND and G'town I had goin to the sweet 16

-Derrick & Ashley
Couple from NoVa
Car Domain Profile
slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #718 on: March 19, 2010, 02:10:03 PM »

I'm 11 for 16 and first in my pool at work...They all fucking hate me lol
jdmaccord

Reputation Power: 7
jdmaccord pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #719 on: March 19, 2010, 02:36:26 PM »

good thing i have Cornell, something about the Ivy League that never seems to amaze me. But Georgetown blew my bracket yesterday
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 221 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012