Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 04, 2024, 04:18:32 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 221 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Sports Bar  (Read 679791 times)
ikethegreat

Reputation Power: 24
ikethegreat who is this guy?ikethegreat who is this guy?
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #690 on: February 12, 2010, 01:09:46 PM »

Is it football season yet?
jdmaccord

Reputation Power: 7
jdmaccord pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #691 on: March 02, 2010, 04:47:43 PM »

now that football is over, only 30 more days until opening day. Soxs and Yanks
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #692 on: March 02, 2010, 05:22:18 PM »

Great Olympic hockey tourney although Kevin and I are probably the only ones who care.
slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #693 on: March 02, 2010, 07:23:37 PM »

While reading your post Mike, as soon as I got to hockey I thought who cars lol
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #694 on: March 02, 2010, 07:55:00 PM »

LOL it's a great game if you take the time to learn the rules of it.
Abailey4

Reputation Power: 17
Abailey4 pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #695 on: March 03, 2010, 05:22:12 PM »

I like hockey sometimes. Especially now that the Capitals are actually good at it. LOL! I learned all the rules from my days of playing the NHL series on Sega and what not. That was during the days of the Avalance and Blackhawks being awesome. Of course I rolled with the Avalanche on the game when they had Joe Sakic, Jeremy Forsberg and Patrick Roy. Oh, the black guy name droppin hockey players! LOL

I'm suiting up for March Madness though!

*Forgot to mention I actually played street hockey for a couple years. They had a actual rink by my house that was built to spec of a ice hockey rink.

-Derrick & Ashley
Couple from NoVa
Car Domain Profile
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #696 on: March 03, 2010, 06:54:23 PM »

Quote from: "Abailey4"
I like hockey sometimes. Especially now that the Capitals are actually good at it. LOL! I learned all the rules from my days of playing the NHL series on Sega and what not. That was during the days of the Avalance and Blackhawks being awesome. Of course I rolled with the Avalanche on the game when they had Joe Sakic, Jeremy Forsberg and Patrick Roy. Oh, the black guy name droppin hockey players! LOL

I'm suiting up for March Madness though!

*Forgot to mention I actually played street hockey for a couple years. They had a actual rink by my house that was built to spec of a ice hockey rink.

But, the Black guy doesn't realize that it was Peter Forsberg.... Oops lol.... Hockey is much much more enjoyable if you know the rules. Washington is a fun team to watch but, I think the Blackhawks are the team to beat this year.
sherker55

Boats 'N' Ho's

Reputation Power: 11
sherker55 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #697 on: March 03, 2010, 07:12:37 PM »

HAHA just checked in on this...Jeremy Forsberg, that's classic.  I used to love NHL on genesis, it always came down to CO or CHI back in the day, very true.  Sakic was the man, he was like lightning on skates!

Reputation Power: 17
Abailey4 pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #698 on: March 03, 2010, 07:21:07 PM »

^^ Yeah I was so excited about name dropping I was thinking of Jeremy Roenick when I was typing Forsberg's name because he was with the Blackhawks during that same era. LOL!

-Derrick & Ashley
Couple from NoVa
Car Domain Profile
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #699 on: March 03, 2010, 08:04:36 PM »

Its all good. I've met Roenick a few times he's an  asshole.
sherker55

Boats 'N' Ho's

Reputation Power: 11
sherker55 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #700 on: March 03, 2010, 10:02:08 PM »

I was a bouncer at a Local hot-spot bar chain, and alot of philly athletes occasionally make their way in.  I was around a couple times when he was there, and he was a jerk, very pompus

Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #701 on: March 04, 2010, 06:36:02 AM »

I've met a lot of NHL players, and for the most part they have been very down to earth but, that guy is another story.
ikethegreat

View Profile
« Reply #702 on: March 08, 2010, 09:19:27 AM »

Bolden + Stallworth + Mason (hopefully!) + Rice + Flacco + awesome O line = one of the top offenses in the league.  

I see the best Ravens offense in history forming for this year and I'll be very surprised if we don't make it deep into the playoffs.  I CAN'T WAIT FOR FOOTBALL SEASON!!!
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #703 on: March 08, 2010, 10:25:25 AM »

I don't think they resign Mason, The Bolden signing pretty much washed that away IMO. Bolden is awesome though. I think the Bears have improved a ton, and the Jet's now have two shut down CB's. This year should be fun to watch.
ikethegreat

View Profile
« Reply #704 on: March 08, 2010, 02:59:59 PM »

They haven't resigned him yet but I'm still hopeful that they will.  I heard no other teams have shown any interest yet so I guess that's a good sign.
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 221 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012