Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 01:54:16 PM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Auto to manual swap help needed, will pay $75 for solution  (Read 2211 times)
wawade86
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 1
wawade86 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« on: July 04, 2015, 12:18:49 AM »

I have a electrical issue that i cannot find the answer to anywhere and am willing to pay $100 for a solution. I have a 2004 Accord that i put a 05 TSX K24A2 in a year ago. That part runs fine. Two weeks ago i went from automatic transmission to the 05 TSX 6speed. I have Ktuner installed in my automatic transmission ecu to run the TSX motor and i uploaded a manual transmission map to it. The engine wiring harness is from a manual accord and the ecu sub harness is manual as well. After everything was done, we went to start the car and nothing happened. Fuel primed but no turn over or any attempt. then it would not let me remove the key from the ignition. i had to unplug the battery to remove it. From what i understand from other auto to manual swaps, the ecu wants to know that the car is in park before it will start or let me remove the key. so we unplugged the green connector from the ignition which allowed me to remove my key and then ran a wire from my ignition to my starter. Car starts, runs, and drives fine. BUT... the oem head unit display glitches out a lot and sometimes will not respond to pushing buttons or turning the ac knob. The map lights and the dome light both have a low current draw at all times. i can see the bulbs have a small amount of power going through them at all times so i removed the bulbs. Cluster fuck i know. If you have any questions feel free to ask i will respond quick. As i said in the title i will pay $75 to the first person that finds the solution to my problem. Of course i have to do it first to confirm it is the solution but then i will happily pay you the same day. This request is posted on a few different forums so i will remove the post the moment i get a solution.

I will only change when the pain of staying the same become greater than the pain of change.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012