Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 06:29:55 AM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [Profile] HightechRedneck  (Read 7681 times)
hightechredneck
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 1
hightechredneck pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« on: June 04, 2015, 06:17:33 AM »

About Me:
Interests: Cars, Going fast, Computers, Cars, Bikes, Electronics, customization,and much more

About My Car:
Model:
Color: Silver
Engine: V6
Tranny: Nope... Straight :-P (sorry had to) Manual

Current Mods/Future Plans: So far I have Tint, window deflectors, Front Brembo blanks, Stereo, subs, LED interior, LED exterior (including Headlights), Shift knob, TLS rear sway, Avant Garde Rims, Form and Function Coilovers, Magnaflow cat back exhaust and Rv6 PCD's. Purchased waiting to go on: Silver trimmed steering wheel, Rear Brembo blanks, Polk Audio door speakers, (building a plexiglass faced box with Blacklight LED and glow designs) Remote start (custom non engaging gear sensing switch installed for a year and testing working so far).. Black housing headlights, Morimoto LED foglights, Just got the CAI back from powdercoating, Fujita, coated clear blue,LED tail light housings, Hmmm Im sure there is more in my pile of parts..... Future: When I can find one for the right price, AIT rear window spoiler, Wrapped hood/ bumper, misc other parts on the car, Maybe some go faster parts..

Pictures:

More about me:

HightechRedneck- This name was given to me by someone once and it stuck. I live in the country where the only place that will deliver to me is a gas station pizza place, but that's still 5 miles away. Most of the locals are Farmers, or construction workers.... One day someone said.... you are one of them High tech rednecks aren't ya...... and it stuck... Along with Macguyver from all of my other jobs... On most other websites I am Hightechredneck....

I just finished my Masters degree in Information Technology with a 4.0, and am class valedictorian speaker on 6/7/2015.
I wanted to post more but have been busy with that stuff. I work as a Systems Admin at a medical simulation center in Silver Spring.
I Love ALL cars, but admit I do not know EVERYTHING about them. My dream car is Elanor... I remember sitting in one when I was 14, and the owner let me rev the motor... that is what got me into cars in general.
I LOVE the Fast and Furious movies, and don't care that most of the scenes are not realistic, It lets me get out of my life for awhile.
This is the first car I have ever modified so extensively, before this, over 10 years ago, I used to race Bikes. Oh, I'm a little older than most of the Honda heads I have seen, But don't let that fool you, You do not have to give up things you enjoy just because of a number..
I mainly joined this site to find ideas and parts, gain some knowledge along the way, and hopefully share some. I designed a switch that is for a remote start to sense when the car is in gear, and not start, sort of a neutral safety switch... Not a new concept, but my design is one step better than any I have seen. I will share it sometime when I am confident it is strong enough to handle the elements and not fail. So far it has stood up to freezing temps, summer will tell about extended heat...
I also designed a signal  switch almost 20 years ago that I tested and the concept was well accepted by most true drivers. If I can get the design to digital drawing, I could print it 3d at work... Maybe in time...
Ummm... Probably more but Someone just clicked a link and downloaded a virus, so I have to go to work...

Have a good day guys, Glad to meet you, I see some familiar names from other sites, hopefully I will get to know more of you soon.

Chris
ikethegreat

Reputation Power: 24
ikethegreat who is this guy?ikethegreat who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2015, 07:29:53 AM »

Welcome to the forums fellow Marylander!

I'll be honest, I had to look up where Clear Springs is on the map.
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2015, 07:49:03 AM »

Welcome Chris.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
hightechredneck
Fucking Newb

hightechredneck pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2015, 11:30:54 AM »

Welcome to the forums fellow Marylander!

I'll be honest, I had to look up where Clear Springs is on the map.

LOL, Its out west.... Since I work near DC, I tell co workers, Hit 70, take a left at Hagerstown, go for a bit and don't blink....LOL

hightechredneck
Fucking Newb

hightechredneck pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2015, 11:31:10 AM »

Welcome Chris.

Thank You :-)
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Reputation Power: 5
Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2015, 11:39:21 AM »

Welcome fellow northeast inhabitant! Yay another coupe!!
hightechredneck
Fucking Newb

hightechredneck pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2015, 06:32:52 PM »

Welcome fellow northeast inhabitant! Yay another coupe!!

Thanks! Yes I love it so far...
[ChaosweaveR]

Hellastock

Reputation Power: 3
[ChaosweaveR] pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2015, 12:01:29 AM »

Welcome to the forums! =]

2005 CM7: EX-L, K24A4, five speed auto

I'm boring, guys. I like function over form. :c
hightechredneck
Fucking Newb

hightechredneck pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2015, 06:18:42 AM »

Welcome to the forums! =]

Thanks!
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2015, 07:09:47 AM »

Welcome to Elite.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2015, 03:42:51 PM »

Welcome to ECM...
Rich01

Reputation Power: 20
Rich01 who is this guy?Rich01 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2015, 09:24:54 AM »

Welcome to ECM. Enjoy!

Rich
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012