Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 21, 2024, 04:34:14 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 46 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: what's your XBOX live gamertag and what games do you play?  (Read 173900 times)
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: October 30, 2009, 08:56:35 AM »

Quote from: "wtcii"
I added you a while back Jeff, I think. I am fourcylinders, gay name I know. It was a joke in 9th grade, i just haven't changed it. Mainly because I cant come up with anything else. Does anyone have any suggestions? I am so ready for Modern Warfare 2 to come out! I need to brush up on my cod skills first though.

Hill_Billy
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: October 30, 2009, 10:57:13 AM »

I edited the OP to include everyones user name, and Gamertag so it would be easier to add people on XBL
K24power07

Reputation Power: 3
K24power07 pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 01, 2009, 09:17:26 PM »

Quote from: "K24power07"
H22power07:   Gears of War 2, Resident Evil 5, Street Fighter IV, mostly any game since i have a membership with Gamefly.com

Update: I changed my gamertag to K24powerO7 , the O at the end is the letter o not the number zero....since i own K24power07 , i couldnt use it with the zero and that gamertag has less then 200 gamerscore, i didnt want to start all over, i said to much goodbye..

\_(Azn)_/
  United we Stand, Divided we Fall !!!!
       http]
JohnnyG123

Reputation Power: 2
JohnnyG123 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 13, 2009, 05:26:10 PM »

JohnnyG CM7

modern warfare 2, forza 3, and some gta4. halo 3 sometimes.

'10 Accord EX-L V6 6spd
dizzle

Reputation Power: 6
dizzle pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 16, 2009, 08:03:39 PM »

fell to temptation and got modern warfare 2. ECM squad anyone as mentioned above?

Jeff Likes Bagels

Reputation Power: 21
Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: November 16, 2009, 08:29:33 PM »

Gah, I need to get MW2.

On a slightly related note, I just finished modding my 360 controller. I took the black dpad and thumbsticks from the original Xbox controller and swapped them with the gray ones in the 360 controller. The contrast looks pretty nice.

+1 for webcams and laziness to use an actual camera!

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: November 17, 2009, 07:45:11 AM »

I'm down to rock MW2 with you all...
wtcii

Reputation Power: 25
wtcii who is this guy?wtcii who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 17, 2009, 07:49:12 AM »

Bored Jeff? lol I need to go get modern warfare 2, I have heard it is really good.

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: November 17, 2009, 08:29:51 AM »

It is excellent...
Knocturnal84

Reputation Power: 4
Knocturnal84 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 17, 2009, 05:59:09 PM »

Modern Warfare2

My gamertag is KNOCTURNALFAITH

Sean Artsen
BrianCrower K24
FLCM #6 Tallahassee Subsquad Leader
#6 on the PHI line of the Seshait Chapter of Alpha Rho Chi
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: November 18, 2009, 09:56:32 AM »

I beat the Campaign on Regular Difficulty last night, and I made it to leval 25 in multiplayer where are you guys at in the game. I'm going to go back through, and beat the campaign in hardened now. Also has anyone else played any of the special OP's missions?
dizzle

Reputation Power: 6
dizzle pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 19, 2009, 03:31:35 AM »

Quote from: "lavalleemike"
I beat the Campaign on Regular Difficulty last night, and I made it to leval 25 in multiplayer where are you guys at in the game. I'm going to go back through, and beat the campaign in hardened now. Also has anyone else played any of the special OP's missions?

the campaign on regular makes it seem really really short, atleast to me. ive been getting on late at night [PST] since i work evenings. as for the special ops, i havent really gotten into it yet

Knocturnal84

Reputation Power: 4
Knocturnal84 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 19, 2009, 02:16:51 PM »

i am at level 41 in that game..... i have friends on there that have too much damn time on thier hands that passed 70 and started all over with a different rank

Sean Artsen
BrianCrower K24
FLCM #6 Tallahassee Subsquad Leader
#6 on the PHI line of the Seshait Chapter of Alpha Rho Chi
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: November 19, 2009, 03:15:22 PM »

41 Jesus....
wtcii

Reputation Power: 25
wtcii who is this guy?wtcii who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 20, 2009, 06:14:50 PM »

Im debating going and buying it. I have some best buy points and a 10% coupon in its favor.

*Edit- it's meant to be. As soon as I posted this a modern warfare 2 commercial came on. Expect me to be on later tonight with it.

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 46 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012