Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 03:10:31 AM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JazzyAccord  (Read 3245 times)
jazzyjerry
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 1
jazzyjerry pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« on: January 26, 2014, 09:38:01 PM »

About Me
Located in NYC
Occupation is Pathmark employee/Barber
Interested in Photography, drawing, cutting hair and doing hookah.
Facebook 7th Generation Accord Admin, Instagram @7thgenerationaccords Owner.
Hosted the East Coast Accord Meet with  Team Crazy Creashunz, Serious Innovations and Accords on Deck. Spring Opener East Coast Accord Meet coming soon.

About the Car and Current Mods.
Well about my car. It is a 2003 Honda accord EX 2 Door. K24 Automatic, yes yes I know automatic 4 cyl. As long as it gts me from point A to B thats all that matters to me, even tho i was thinking about doing a 6 speed manual swap. So as i was saying, its a 2003  with a 2006/2007 front end which I converted this last winter. This car was bought in 2009 crashed in the front. Whatever i fixed it and painted the front end, it was black. Wasn't too much into the car scene back then. I think my biggest mod was a chrome license plate frame lol. Was speeding home one night raving a Corolla S and crashed it and totaled the rear end after spinning out on the highway going 100. Ended up buying a rear end from another accord in a junk yard. Needed parts from the door back.  Had 4 different colors on my car (black, silver, red and rust from all the welding). Put it on some Tein coil overs and drove it like that for a couple of months until I saved up for some body work and had a custom paint job done. Picked some color out the coloring book. Ended up choosing some weird gray color, Thought it'll be darker than what it turned out to be but oh wells it is what it is. Took it out the body shop and a couple hours later went right to Honda day. Fresh paint and all. Then I started hooking it up with small details. Re done every light in the car to LEDs. Got some HIDS put in. Black Housed some new OEM lights.  Custom magnaflow dual exhaust. Minor engine work (intake, throttle body ). Red JDM emblems. Upgraded speakers. Flip Out Radio screen. Just switched up the suspension to Function & Form Type 2 with wicked tuning camber kit. Rolled rear Fenders. Bought some new wheels for the spring. 18x8.5 in the from 18x9.5 in the rear. 03-05 Front Lip.

Some mods and stuff I'm currently working on is the Momo Auto Shifter ( Just waiting for boot to come in) , TSX folding lights,  Red Suede Headliner and pillars. Red Carpet trunk with Wooden floor, TV and Xbox in the back for shows. New paint and body work within the next two months.

Future Mods which will take a while because its big bucks is to convert to a Sedan Front and Inspire it out. Puddle Lights. Forgiato Rims. Air Bag suspension. Remainder of the lip kit.

SOooooo yeah, thats about me and my car.

« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 09:40:55 PM by jazzyjerry » Logged
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2014, 10:07:32 PM »

Welcome Jerry.  I like the color.

What tb did you upgrade to?

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2014, 10:36:05 PM »

Car looks good Jerry.  Welcome.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Reputation Power: 5
Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2014, 10:56:33 PM »

Jerry!! Jerry!! Welcome! Cheesy
Arielit0oo

Reputation Power: 12
Arielit0oo pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2014, 04:22:06 AM »

Welcome Jerry, Nice write up.
Rich01

Reputation Power: 20
Rich01 who is this guy?Rich01 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2014, 09:47:42 AM »

Official welcome to the Elite Jerry. Hope to see you at some of the meets this coming season.

Rich
CrazyCreashunz

Reputation Power: 27
CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2014, 10:03:24 PM »

Official welcome to the Elite Jerry. Hope to see you at some of the meets this coming season.

Yessir Rich, he's TCC now  Wink  angel  Cheesy  Grin

Billy -Prez. of Team Crazy Creashunz
My Elite CM Profile I  www.CrazyCreashunz.com I "Like Us" on Facebook!
Rich01

Reputation Power: 20
Rich01 who is this guy?Rich01 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2014, 10:43:36 PM »

NICE!

Rich
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012