Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 12:42:58 PM
Pages: [1] 2 Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Motor Mount  (Read 8543 times)
super425

Reputation Power: 1
super425 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« on: June 11, 2013, 10:51:34 AM »

So I am looking into replace my motor mount. I want to see anyone have any suggestion for the mount from oem to poly mount. And I want to know where can I get the whole set front, rear, side, and other small mount.
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2013, 12:23:08 PM »

I have Innovative mounts. You probably don't want anything stiffer than the 60a bushings for a stock motor. I have 75a in mine because the 85a's made my car shake like a massage chair.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
super425

super425 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2013, 07:19:30 PM »

but the innovative mount is for v6 though. Is it interchangeable.
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2013, 07:20:50 PM »

They offer them for 4 cyl and 6 cyl.

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
super425

super425 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2013, 07:22:37 PM »

Can you give me the link cause I look into the website and it only available for v6
super425

super425 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2013, 07:48:14 PM »

http://www.innovativemounts.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=10751

Is this the one you guys talk about
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2013, 07:55:48 PM »

They are the same mounts they use for the TSX. I got mine from Heel Toe.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
super425

super425 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2013, 10:59:46 AM »

thanks just order mine from heel toe.
super425

super425 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2013, 10:07:42 PM »

Alright I got my mount, try to install the side one but it not line up. Is your line up just like that or did you change little thing.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2013, 09:08:24 AM »

Not sure I understand the question. Do you have a picture?

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
super425

super425 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2013, 12:34:39 PM »

My question is the side mount is not fit. If i line up the top 2 bolts, the bottom 2 is not in correct place.
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2013, 04:59:44 PM »

Yeah. I ran into that too. I just elongated the bolt holes for the part of the mount that bolts to the chassis.

Tim
super425

super425 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2013, 06:26:56 PM »

Yeah but I think i cant do that cause it way off the line so i emailed Innovative already. And how is the vibration you have. Man my was so much specially sitting at idle with fan on. I want to see what other people review on this as i am consider going back to oem hydraulic mount
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2013, 12:40:18 AM »

What stiffness bushings did you get?  I have 75a, and there's still some vibrations.  Of course, you can't expect to get polyurethane mounts and no vibration.  I expect it, but I also am one of the few people on here that makes the kind of power that justifies stiffer mounts.  For the people that have basic bolt ons, OEM Honda mounts are just fine if you expect to have comfort.

Tim
super425

super425 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2013, 01:22:39 AM »

I got 60a and at idle my whole dash shake like crazy. When I stop or the car drop to 5mph man that thing shake like no tomorrow.
Pages: [1] 2 Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012