Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 06:08:47 PM
Pages: [1] 2 Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 5th Annual Acurazine Great Falls Meet (East Coast)  (Read 10265 times)
oh3ex
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 1
oh3ex pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« on: January 05, 2013, 11:24:02 PM »

Short notice but January 13th
http://acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=873567

There is a caravan leaving from Mechanicsville, VA 9am sharp details here
http://acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=875985

Have a few 7th gens coming along and would love to see higher numbers so come tag along!
Milan

Reputation Power: 8
Milan pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2013, 11:42:44 PM »

What's going on at that meet that it's being held in the middle of fucking winter?  Huh?

Milan - NBP Coupe V6 6MT
Genevieve - Aspen White '07 MDX
oh3ex
Fucking Newb

oh3ex pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2013, 09:22:31 AM »

Nothing out of the ordinary, a lot of meeting and greeting. Just typical meet in a scenic park.

Some pictures from the 2011 meet

I think its held in the middle of winter just so we would have the space, not too many other people there so if we take up most of the parking lot the rangers are ok with it as long as we stay in the lines lol.  Here's what happened when we tried to group everyone into one shot and didn't listen to the ranger.

After being kicked out of the park we relocated to Tysons II

And later we got kicked out once again for not parking in the lines in a far end of the parking deck

So far approxamately 50 people are signed up to attend! Fingers crossed for decent weather!
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2013, 12:42:32 PM »

All of this getting kicked out stuff is why I avoid large meets.
Milan

Milan pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2013, 02:43:41 PM »

Y'all motherfuckers are crazy.

Milan - NBP Coupe V6 6MT
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2013, 11:41:50 PM »

Looks like fun.  Wish I could make it.  Shame about the "getting kicked out" part.  It may help if you call ahead to notify them of your intentions so there aren't any issues.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
oh3ex
Fucking Newb

oh3ex pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2013, 07:05:44 PM »

Yea from what I heard last year, they did call ahead.  Apparently some miscommunication between park personnel or so the Acurazine organizer says.

Anyways, forecast is looking like fairly decent weather especially for being mid January!
Milan

Milan pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2013, 07:22:43 PM »

How did the meet turn out?

Milan - NBP Coupe V6 6MT
oh3ex
Fucking Newb

oh3ex pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2013, 06:48:07 AM »

It had decent turn out, the forecast turned on us at the last minute so it was misty/foggy on the way up with cloud cover for the rest of the day. The majority of the members from Acurazine had TL's and the caravan I rode in had about 13 cars out of the 40 something that actually showed up lol.

My ride  Grin

Rest of the pictures can be found here
http://tl.acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=877954
HEcreated487

Reputation Power: 7
HEcreated487 pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2013, 12:20:47 PM »

Who's car was this?

And pulled these from the AZine thread....

M!©h@3L ¤ ¤ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¤ ¤
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2013, 01:14:38 PM »

I almost want to say that the coupe on TL-S wheels belongs to 757Accord (don't know his name).

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Icebox

Reputation Power: 12
Icebox pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2013, 01:22:43 PM »

I almost want to say that the coupe on TL-S wheels belongs to 757Accord (don't know his name).
i want to say his name was alex.  he was from the va beach area i think.  i met him before the mdvacm squad fell apart.

David - MDVACM Squad #13

My EliteCM Profile
HEcreated487

Reputation Power: 7
HEcreated487 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2013, 01:23:14 PM »

^^ I thought his name was "Rich"... I could be mistaken.  I thought he was still deployed?

M!©h@3L ¤ ¤ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¤ ¤
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2013, 01:40:14 PM »

I don't think so. I'm sure he's back. I've seen him post up on v6p about stuff he's put on. Hell, he started the national meet thread which is supposed to be this summer and he said he was going to be there.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
oh3ex
Fucking Newb

oh3ex pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2013, 06:58:54 PM »

Yea its Richard, he got back stateside a few weeks ago
Pages: [1] 2 Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012