Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 01:29:19 AM
Pages: [1] 2 Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gots me some new goodies...  (Read 11317 times)
DreaminAccord

I <3 My Honda

Reputation Power: 5
DreaminAccord pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« on: November 02, 2012, 08:48:56 PM »

Well, I received yet another delivery from Bernardi today

I figured since it's been getting colder, I better start preparing the Honda for our first Winter together...

I ordered a set of the black OEM all-weather floor mats and the Honda Tire Tread Depth Gauge. Since I just so happened to notice earlier that same day that my sunroof switch actually burned out, I through that into the mix as well haha

I've always loved the rubber all-weather floor mats, so I can scrub and store my original floor mats in pristine condition for if and when I ever go to resale her. These seem to be a pretty nice set, and aren't heavy to carry, like some, at all. They even have "ACCORD" down the side of the Driver/Pass. mats. The Driver front and Passenger rear also include the mounting holes for the hooks located in the carpet - not quite sure why Honda didn't provide the hooks on all 4 corners...I've always liked them as they hold the mats in place.

« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 08:51:39 PM by DreaminAccord » Logged

Ben

2007 Honda Accord EX-L V6 w/ Navi - 1st Honda!
Graphite Gray / Black Leather

Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2012, 10:11:22 PM »

I have the same rubber floor mats, i love em..so easy to clean...those hooks are a pain! But I have wondered why only one side as well...hmmm
Milan

Reputation Power: 8
Milan pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2012, 11:48:04 PM »

What a coincidence!  I'm picking up a set tomorrow off of Craigslist.  Good to hear that you like them. 

Milan - NBP Coupe V6 6MT
Genevieve - Aspen White '07 MDX
DreaminAccord

I <3 My Honda

DreaminAccord pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2012, 10:49:03 PM »

Okay, had them in for a few days now and love having the rubber mats back! The one thing I like about the OEM vs other aftermarket all-weather mats is that they are thin and light! My other WeatherTech ones that I had in the Audi were so heavy and big, I never felt like taking them out to clean them! lol These I feel like I can just shop-vac out the rocks/dirt/etc. and then just wipe them clean!

Ben

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2012, 01:59:25 PM »

You should check out AutoFair Honda next time. Thats where I get all my parts from and I've always been taken care of well.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
DreaminAccord

I <3 My Honda

DreaminAccord pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2012, 06:53:49 PM »

Great, thanks for the heads-up Tim! Always great to know the best places for parts!

Ben

Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2012, 01:07:47 AM »

I literally drive by Autofair everyday...lol where are you located?
DreaminAccord

I <3 My Honda

DreaminAccord pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2012, 12:40:27 PM »

me or tim? lol I'm in Pittsburgh, PA

Ben

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2012, 12:46:48 PM »

She was referring to you dude. How's the snow treating you?

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2012, 01:44:19 PM »

I was thinking i could pick up parts fer ya and save you some green Smiley maybe if there's a meet or something
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2012, 08:40:02 PM »

The guys at AFH will do you right.  I always get hooked up with them.  Maybe it's because I spend so much money though.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2012, 08:53:57 PM »

Baller.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
DreaminAccord

I <3 My Honda

DreaminAccord pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2012, 07:09:48 AM »

She was referring to you dude. How's the snow treating you?
haha no snow yet, Z! Thank god...  :Smiley

I was thinking i could pick up parts fer ya and save you some green Smiley maybe if there's a meet or something

that'd be awesome! where are you located / usually go to meets at?

Ben

Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2012, 11:23:32 AM »

In Hudson NH, but I work in Manch - the home of AFH.  Haven't had the chance to go to many meets this past year, but next year will hopefully be a different story! I've only had my car for a year also, so i'm new to this fun world Cheesy
DreaminAccord

I <3 My Honda

DreaminAccord pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2012, 06:28:24 PM »

Dannng, you're 11 hours from me! It'd have to be a pretty darn good meet for me to travel that far haha

Ben

Pages: [1] 2 Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012