Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 12:44:24 PM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TEIN Coilovers Recommended Settings  (Read 3491 times)
DreaminAccord

I <3 My Honda

Reputation Power: 5
DreaminAccord pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« on: October 30, 2012, 09:09:19 PM »

I had TEIN send me a PDF version of their installation manual for the 2003-2007 Honda Accord. Below are the recommended settings for their Coilover System based upon spring rate to deliver a terrific looking stance, as well as, keeping a comfortable ride. If anything else is desired from the manual, please let me know and I will post it up. I hope this helps! 

Ben

2007 Honda Accord EX-L V6 w/ Navi - 1st Honda!
Graphite Gray / Black Leather

gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2013, 07:36:32 AM »

Has anybody ever sent coil overs back to tein for rebuilding? Curious to know what the process is and how painless is it?

Depending on how much I get back from my tax returns, I think it's time to put these back in.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
B.R.03EX

Reputation Power: 4
B.R.03EX pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2013, 08:05:23 AM »

I haven't yet. My plan was to send mine out this past month but I was too busy to get it done. Give them a call, I've talked to them a few times and they have always been extremely helpful on the phone.

Basically, you have to ship just the dampers with no springs or top hats to California. They require you to pay shipping both ways and think you pay for the service up front after they receive them and inspect them. It is supposed to take a total of three weeks, two week around trip shipping and one week to' service them.

- Bobby
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2013, 08:08:10 AM »

Something like that. I think Tim also sent a set to them but I'm not sure. Actually, I think Arie sent a set to them as well but I can't confirm that either.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2013, 08:24:37 AM »

I'll call up Arie and find out.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2013, 08:52:20 AM »

You're getting too damn old to remember anything, Z.
Not true. I remember them talking about doing it. I don't think Tim did since he upgraded to the setup he has now and Arie ended up selling the car. I'm almost positive Arie did send his Basics to get rebuilt.

And wait until you get older. You'll see what its like. Hater.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2013, 10:38:35 AM »

In my opinion, the reference values for ride height from TEIN are not dropping the car low enough.

- Mark
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2013, 10:55:01 AM »

Agreed. For that, may as well just get the S techs.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012