Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 11:07:00 AM
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Donation Information  (Read 36271 times)
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« on: March 06, 2009, 09:39:01 AM »

For those of you that don't know, I am paying for this forum out of my own pocket.  It's not terribly expensive to run, but donations make it a little bit easier to manage.  If anyone wants to donate to our community, there is a donate button at the top of the page below the banner.

For those that have already donated, I truly appreciate your help.

UPDATE
FYI, if you donate using the button it will only allow you to send a regular paypal payment which takes 3% of whatever you send.  If you want all of your donation to go to the site, you can always paypal me your donation as a gift to my paypal address.  It is the same paypal address when you hit the donate button, but this will allow you to make sure the forum gets your money instead of paypal taking a cut.  My paypal is tmichaliszyn@gmail.com
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 12:02:51 AM by timot_one » Logged

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
NVA-AV6

Reputation Power: 10
NVA-AV6 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2009, 09:45:40 AM »

Donation sent.

What are your actual monthy expenses???

M90SC Boosting 13PSI.....
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2009, 10:01:28 AM »

Thanks Paul and Carrie!  I definitely appreciate your donation.  I also got a donation from someone else yesterday, but it was a business account, so I don't know who it was.  I'm guessing it was JT, but can't be certain.  Anyway, whoever it was, thank you!

Monthly expenses aren't that much actually.  I pay about $11-12 a month.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Abailey4

Reputation Power: 17
Abailey4 pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2009, 11:35:36 AM »

Donation sent

-Derrick & Ashley
Couple from NoVa
Car Domain Profile
Blackhawk

Reputation Power: 16
Blackhawk pfffft.
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2009, 11:55:03 AM »

That donation was from me, Tim. My PayPal account is setup as business. Left you a happy birthday note on there lol.

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2009, 12:01:52 PM »

I thought it was from you JT, but I wasn't 100% sure.  Thanks JT and Derrick for the donations.

Tim
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2009, 12:46:46 PM »

Donation sent my friend.
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2009, 01:17:12 PM »

Thanks Mike.  Now come up here and buy those wheels!!

Tim
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2009, 01:23:17 PM »

LOL come down here and buy your wet paint!!! I think my current wheels and tires are going to become my winter set up.
seththekorean

Reputation Power: 4
seththekorean pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2009, 09:10:02 PM »

Part of the SECM squad, probably for the next meet are all chipping in money to donate. at least before the end of march to help out Tim. Thanks for running this amazing website haha.

[size=150]Seth[/size]
04' Coupe k24a4 5AT
SECM Squad Member
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2009, 10:12:49 AM »

Quote from: "seththekorean"
Part of the SECM squad, probably for the next meet are all chipping in money to donate. at least before the end of march to help out Tim. Thanks for running this amazing website haha.

I don't know what your planning to get for donations but, take into account that as the donation increases so does paypal's cut. At some point if Tim would accept it, It may be better for a donation to be made Via check. I think that is how I will make my next donation. May as well have all of the money go to the intended place. Paypal is good for purchases because it provides protection for both parties but, it's my opinion that there is nothign to be protected from here.
seththekorean

seththekorean pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2009, 03:40:15 PM »

Uhh...Donations for the site....
but yeah  i guess we could send the money via check to Tim himself.

[size=150]Seth[/size]
04' Coupe k24a4 5AT
SECM Squad Member
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2009, 03:45:42 PM »

Quote from: "seththekorean"
Uhh...Donations for the site....
but yeah  i guess we could send the money via check to Tim himself.

I know what your talking about, but a donation to the site is a donation to Tim sense the money for the site is coming out of his pocket. Why give Paypal 3% you know what i'm saying?
seththekorean

seththekorean pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2009, 03:55:39 PM »

Yeah. i agreed i hope it didnt come out like i was a dick or anything. my bad.

[size=150]Seth[/size]
04' Coupe k24a4 5AT
SECM Squad Member
Icebox

Reputation Power: 12
Icebox pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2009, 08:17:33 AM »

donation sent.

David - MDVACM Squad #13

My EliteCM Profile