Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 07, 2024, 07:06:25 AM
Pages: « First 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I bought a TSX (this is the last one!)  (Read 42214 times)
Blackhawk

Reputation Power: 16
Blackhawk pfffft.
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2009, 04:21:36 PM »

Did you convert the Accord back to stock at least?

Anonymous
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2009, 05:41:27 PM »

congrats on your purchase Ashley.
Abailey4

Reputation Power: 17
Abailey4 pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2009, 05:59:48 PM »

Quote from: "ashley"
Thanks guys!
Tim I wish I could keep both but paying almost $600 a month for cars isn't going to happen!

Shitttttt, Ashley's been paying $520 for the Accord since day one!!! Cuz she rolled a bunch of negative equity into it and her dad bought just about everything they offered after the fact. I wasnt in the car business back then....

-Derrick & Ashley
Couple from NoVa
Car Domain Profile
jobata23

Reputation Power: 3
jobata23 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2009, 06:59:12 PM »

good purchase ashley, id love to own an acura tl-s, i guess ill just have to wait till i pay my car off

Mark
suleman_manji

Reputation Power: 3
suleman_manji pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2009, 07:07:23 PM »

oh you lucky lucky Human.

You gonna part out the Accord? :D

TXCM Squad #2 | Profile | flickr | fb
[img]http:
ashley

Reputation Power: 1
ashley pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2009, 09:58:01 AM »

Well the accord hasn't been turned back to stock yet. May start this weekend on that..
As for the parts I'm going to be selling the springs and possibly the front lip but that's only if the bumper isn't to bad under it. I dono about the hid's yet cause I'm going to see if I can make them work in the TL, If they don't work ill be selling them. I also have to see if I like my rims on it, if not those are going bye bye too!
I just can't wait to start doing stuff to it! I'm already going insane cause its not lowered and I've only had it for 2 days now lol its just going to be sad to see the accord back to stock
Abailey4

Reputation Power: 17
Abailey4 pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2009, 11:37:01 AM »

You dont like the TL's Hid's?

-Derrick & Ashley
Couple from NoVa
Car Domain Profile
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2009, 12:39:02 PM »

Thats what I was thinking.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2009, 01:05:02 PM »

Dibs on the front lip!

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Blackhawk

Reputation Power: 16
Blackhawk pfffft.
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2009, 01:15:34 PM »

What a nice car to see get dismantled :(

ashley

ashley pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2009, 01:10:29 AM »

Quote from: "Abailey4"
they arent bright enough! im used to 10k's!

as for the front lip guys im not sure if i can sell it yet. if the bumper is fucked under it im going to have to keep it on cause i dont feel like repainting the bumper just to turn the car back in.  im going to try to take it off tomorrow and see how it looks so ill let ya know!

Quote from: "Blackhawk"
What a nice car to see get dismantled :(
i know im sad to take it apart... its going to be so weird driving it around stock since i gotta take the TL back to get the front bumper repainted and the front drivers side fender fixed this coming week. maybe ill leave it as it is till i get the TL back.
Milan

Reputation Power: 8
Milan pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2009, 07:45:20 PM »

If all you do is replace the stock bulb with a 10k bulb your output will be diminished.  4300K gives the purest, closest to natural light.

Milan - NBP Coupe V6 6MT
Genevieve - Aspen White '07 MDX
JC04accord

JC04accord pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2009, 08:28:54 PM »

Quote from: "Milan"

If all you do is replace the stock bulb with a 10k bulb your output will be diminished.  4300K gives the purest, closest to natural light.

Milan speaks the truth.  Your not going to be able to use the same kit you used on your accord because your TL uses D2s bulbs not the 9006 on your accord.  Your probably just not used to their being any color on the road.  With 10k bulbs your going to be pretty darn blue and produce several hundred less lumen's then your stock Tl's 4300k bulbs.  If you wanted to add more color to your headlights I'd suggest 6k bulbs at max.  Can't wait to see how you start to mod your TL.
ashley

ashley pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2009, 01:59:07 PM »

Quote from: "JC04accord"
Quote from: "Milan"

Milan speaks the truth.  Your not going to be able to use the same kit you used on your accord because your TL uses D2s bulbs not the 9006 on your accord.  Your probably just not used to their being any color on the road.  With 10k bulbs your going to be pretty darn blue and produce several hundred less lumen's then your stock Tl's 4300k bulbs.  If you wanted to add more color to your headlights I'd suggest 6k bulbs at max.  Can't wait to see how you start to mod your TL.

Well that answers that question and the HID's from the accord will be for sale also! I'll probably get 10k's for the TL again just because i like the way they look, I'm sure I could get used to the TL headlights but going from a headlight that is blue as all hell to one that has like no color is going to take some time!

First thing for the TL is tint, I'm going to go 35% all around and possibly something real light on the front windshield not sure yet if i will or not.. probably shouldn't but it would look sweet  :D
toinkee69

Reputation Power: 2
toinkee69 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2009, 07:21:57 PM »

congrats on the new ride ashley.

-jowell
SOCalCM squad leader
Pages: « First 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: