Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 07, 2024, 06:27:17 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I bought a TSX (this is the last one!)  (Read 42205 times)
ashley

Reputation Power: 1
ashley pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2009, 06:48:37 PM »

So i left the TL at the dealership and they are reversing the payment tomorrow. I was told that the car was done and that I can and pick it up, and when I got there my buddy was already there that does body work for a living and just looked at me with a pissed off look on his face. When I went and saw the car the fender looked like shit the dent wasnt fixed all the way there were paint runs on it and the bumper was still out of line with the car and had overspray on it.  The fucking manager then sat there and lied to my face and tried telling me the dent was on top of the fender when clearly it was on the lower part next to the bumper and that they werent fixing the bumper when they told me they were and that I was making it all up. All I know is that they are a bunch of fucking assholes and I will never step foot in that dealership again but the throw the fucking keys at them...
So I guess im back to square 1 with looking for a car so much for trying to stay local and keep the money local fuck them im going as far as I can now to find a damn TL!
jobata23

Reputation Power: 3
jobata23 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2009, 08:05:35 PM »

^^thats sucks ashley, hope you find another TL

Mark
ashley

ashley pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2009, 08:50:32 PM »

Ya me too... I've been looking online tonight and found a few nice ones. all I know is that I'm not going to settle for a damn automatic again cause its close!  I just cant belive the way the manager was treating me and calling me a liar...
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2009, 09:48:56 PM »

That blows i'm sorry ashley!!!
cna

Reputation Power: 16
cna pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2009, 10:04:45 PM »

damm i was so excited for you now the hunt is on lol

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2009, 11:36:53 PM »

That sucks to hear.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2009, 06:52:28 AM »

Yeah, I'm really sorry to hear that Ash. You'll find what you're looking for. Best of luck to ya.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
ashley

ashley pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2009, 09:37:36 AM »

Thanks guys! I got back up there today after work to give them the extra key so that should be interesting to say the least since I left yesterday without taking my cd's and snow scraper from the car or the floor mats that I just bought.. Hopefully they give them to me with no problems
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2009, 10:31:30 AM »

Bring the dogs!
rich

Reputation Power: 4
rich pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2009, 11:12:42 AM »

aw damn :( sucks to hear

2004 Accord Coupe V6 6speed
for sale!
Xbox Live Gamertag: BeachBum561FLA
driveaccord

Reputation Power: 3
driveaccord pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2009, 11:19:24 AM »

sorry to hear about not getting your TL...but there's a reason for everything you will find one that you like more...i see now why you didnt respond to my PM...looks like you had enough BS you had to deal with......GL with your search to find your new car

v6sicksspeed

Reputation Power: 7
v6sicksspeed pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2009, 01:50:49 PM »

that's bullshit.  the manager probably just thought he could pull a fast one over on you like he probably does to so many others.

J u s t i n
Blackhawk

Reputation Power: 16
Blackhawk pfffft.
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 11, 2009, 07:48:49 PM »

SUX. Time to move on and find something else or keep what you got. If it ain't broken, don't fix it.

ROLO

Reputation Power: 8
ROLO pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2009, 09:08:10 AM »

Dam this sucks ! Things happen for a reason... keep your head up..
ashley

ashley pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2009, 07:44:25 PM »

Quote from: "driveaccord"
sorry to hear about not getting your TL...but there's a reason for everything you will find one that you like more...i see now why you didnt respond to my PM...looks like you had enough BS you had to deal with......GL with your search to find your new car

you got a PM

Quote from: "v6sicksspeed"
that's bullshit. the manager probably just thought he could pull a fast one over on you like he probably does to so many others.

Im sure he did because he kept trying to say that it was a great job and all kinds of other bs. After all this happened though and I was talking to a few friends I found out that this dealership screwed them over too. A friend of mine bought a car from there and loan was done and everything, she went up there to give them her car cause she was trading it in and the car she bought was sold! the manager told her that someone offered them more money so they sold it, I dont know how they even come close to thinking thats ok but evidently taking care of their customers isnt number 1 for them!
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012