Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 02:35:16 PM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AEM UEGO wideband results...  (Read 5655 times)
Armyguy239

Doc

Reputation Power: 11
Armyguy239 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« on: September 05, 2012, 01:52:30 PM »

wasn't sure on which section this would go in.... mods please move if in wrong area, thanks....

so I installed my UEGO the other day..these are the test runs....

IDLE

IDLE

WOT

test 1

Normal driving then WOT

normal then WOT

I was told that i was running fine...was the numbers supposed to be in the 13.5-14 range not 14.5-15.5, aren't I running a bit lean?
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 01:58:37 PM by Armyguy239 » Logged
NVA-AV6

Reputation Power: 10
NVA-AV6 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2012, 03:35:59 PM »

If you still have pre-cats they will raise the number by about 1 pt, for the gauge to read accuratly is should be before and cats.

M90SC Boosting 13PSI.....
Armyguy239

Doc

Armyguy239 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2012, 04:07:12 PM »

nice gauge pod.  Cheesy
thats in the meanwhile until i can figure out where exacty i'm going to put it at, and get an actual pod or something for it...

Right?

-___- you already know its temporary..and thanks for mving it

If you still have pre-cats they will raise the number by about 1 pt, for the gauge to read accuratly is should be before and cats.

i'm an i4, and i dont have a cat....
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 04:08:58 PM by Armyguy239 » Logged
NVA-AV6

NVA-AV6 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2012, 05:49:44 PM »

Then we have a issue< you are not getting good consistant readings.

Idle should be between 14.5 and 14.9, 14.7 is perfect.

WOT should be around 13 to 13.5
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 05:52:30 PM by NVA-AV6 » Logged

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2012, 10:22:22 PM »

Sounds like you may need a new clutch master cylinder soon.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
NVA-AV6

NVA-AV6 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2012, 10:43:44 PM »

Armyguy, how old is your primary O2 sensor and are you on stock ECU or Hondata? You are definatly on the lean side and the way the AFRs are swaying soo much, something just is not right, last time I saw this on a V6 it was because the guy put on a Bosch primary O2 sensor which our ECUs just do not like.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 10:46:02 PM by NVA-AV6 » Logged

Armyguy239

Doc

Armyguy239 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2012, 11:59:58 PM »

why do you say that?

Armyguy, how old is your primary O2 sensor and are you on stock ECU or Hondata? You are definatly on the lean side and the way the AFRs are swaying soo much, something just is not right, last time I saw this on a V6 it was because the guy put on a Bosch primary O2 sensor which our ECUs just do not like.

not sure.... is been the same one since i bought it.... how often is it supposed to be changed? and im stock ECU...what 02 sensor should i put then? once i went straight piped i threw a code...
NVA-AV6

NVA-AV6 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2012, 07:32:11 AM »

not sure.... is been the same one since i bought it.... how often is it supposed to be changed? and im stock ECU...what 02 sensor should i put then? once i went straight piped i threw a code...

In Hondas you only use Denso or NTK sensors and spark plugs, our cars do not like anything else. I usually find O2 sensors start going inaccurate between 80K and 120K miles, these are your "tune up" on a modern car and have taken the place of messing with carburator jets and floats like I use to do back in the day.

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2012, 09:02:47 AM »

why do you say that?
I thought I heard it making noise/creaking when you were stepping on the clutch.

And listen to what Paul has to say.  I've had an O2 sensor go bad as soon as 60k.  I'm also using a Denso sensor.  I may even have a sensor in my garage somewhere if you need one.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Armyguy239

Doc

Armyguy239 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2012, 04:31:40 PM »

why do you say that?
I thought I heard it making noise/creaking when you were stepping on the clutch.

And listen to what Paul has to say.  I've had an O2 sensor go bad as soon as 60k.  I'm also using a Denso sensor.  I may even have a sensor in my garage somewhere if you need one.
:

Nah its jut the pedal itself... Let me know about the sensor... The last time i looked at it it was white. Ad that was a little over 20k ago... I posted the pic on here, thats when all i had was intake and installing tr header..
How does the oem sensor mess up the readings on the wideband sensor, if they are two different sensors?
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 04:34:00 PM by Armyguy239 » Logged
NVA-AV6

NVA-AV6 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2012, 06:59:15 PM »

The AEM is just reading the actual AFR that the ECU generates based off of feedback from the OEM sensor, so if the OEM sensor is off the ECU is just going to fuel the engine off and the AEM is just reading that. Just make sure there are no leaks in the exhaust before the AEM sensor.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012