Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 07:59:46 PM
Pages: [1] 2 Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Reflash ECU?  (Read 11740 times)
ShellzV6

Reputation Power: 2
ShellzV6 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« on: August 16, 2012, 01:53:18 PM »

so my friends have me the number to a place called Zencron that tunes car and does the reflash. they said they might be able to reflash my ecu and that hondata makes something for the mdx and rdx which are jseries engines and that they might be able to work wit that?? i havent called yet i will this week but do u think give it a go or waste of time and money?
mschumacher
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 1
mschumacher pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2012, 02:39:08 PM »

Is it Zencron or Xenocron? The guy who runs Xenocron is Chris. The place is in New Jersey.

FWIW, Hondata doesn't make anything for the J series, so unless Chris has hooked up with someone else for the J series, I doubt he'll be able to help you. Doesn't hurt to give it a shot, because if he has something for our engines, it won't be crap. Xenocron is well known and respected.
ShellzV6

ShellzV6 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2012, 03:49:14 PM »

that might be it i believe it is in jersey i havent given them a call yet. dont mind me im dyslexic with the zen and xen lol my boys told me they can reflash my ECU im gonna give it a go and see what happens
ShellzV6

ShellzV6 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2012, 10:29:02 AM »

so between xenocron and another spot to reflash my ECU and poss tune it im gonna go maybe next week check out both and see whats up. let u guys know what happens and if it works
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2012, 10:35:27 AM »

You really want to do it hub?  I would at a minimum send Paul a PM to see what he thinks.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
ShellzV6

ShellzV6 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2012, 01:57:53 PM »

lol i really wanna do it so far ppl who have done it said it helped out alot of they love it and they keep telling me Xenocron can do it
mschumacher
Fucking Newb

mschumacher pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2012, 05:21:07 PM »

I'll contact Chris and see if he can do this. If you were going to travel, I can save you some fuel Smiley
ShellzV6

ShellzV6 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2012, 08:55:01 AM »

wow really thanks i appreciate it. i was going to travel lol i just havent gotten around to call because of work and all.. just pm me when ya found out or when ya talk to him.. thanks again hun
mschumacher
Fucking Newb

mschumacher pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2012, 12:58:28 PM »

Hi Chris,
Do you have any ECU/Remap options for the 7th Gen Honda Accord V6 motors (J30A4)?

The only things I've noticed are people using piggybacks like GReddy and AEM FIC. Let me know you have/know anything better. Thanks!

Best regards,
Pranav Thadeshwar.

Word from the proverbial horse's mouth

Nothing that I know of or have researched except for Standalone ECUs

Christopher Harris
Xenocron Tuning Solutions

Your friends talking about the Hondata remap are probably talking about the I4 K24 engines which do have Remaps and Hondata KPro solutions.

Another reply from a Xenocron employee

What is the exact year and specification of you vehicle. There is a plug and play AEM box, but that only works with automatic engine harness on a manual trans car. It will not work on a automatic car because there is no transmission controls available trough the AEM box.

Liam Tiner – Customer Service

Xenocron Tuning Solutions

The plug and play AEM box he is talking about is the AEM FIC.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 01:00:43 PM by mschumacher » Logged
ShellzV6

ShellzV6 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2012, 01:49:28 PM »

i have heard about the AEM FIC i know someone using it maybe ill look into that . my friends keep telling me yea yea go there he can do it lol thank god i didnt drive there but im gonna try this other spot my friend keeps telling me to go to this one is close like 20 mins away so i might take the drive there and talk to them in full detail and see whats up.. thank u though very much appreciated
3.Slow6MT
Fucking Newb

3.Slow6MT pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2012, 02:32:24 PM »

Shelly, Xenocron has nothing for us. I already spoke to Chris :wink: He said he could tune the FIC, but even then the car won't be up to its potential. If there is some sort of tuning solution that comes out (apparently on V6P there is one in the works, elsewhere as well hehe), I'd definitely say Chris would be a good guy to go to.

You know who this is fool lol.  Flippa!

2006 ASM 6-6 Coupe
4" CAI/Full 3" exhaust/3.7 IM & TB/Runners/Pulley
272/225 SAE Dynojet
Best Pass - 13.46 @106.66 - Atco Raceway
ShellzV6

ShellzV6 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2012, 04:51:58 PM »

lol haha i think i know who it is Sonnick??
3.Slow6MT
Fucking Newb

3.Slow6MT pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2012, 04:55:33 PM »

Idk if you have a username on V6P but someone is working with a way to tune for us. He is currently in the testing phases, but I'm hoping he will have something in a few months. I'm all over it.

2006 ASM 6-6 Coupe
272/225 SAE Dynojet
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2012, 09:28:42 PM »

I've heard of something that might be in the works.  Not sure how plausible it is, but I trust the person that's working on it.  Other than that, I can't say anything else.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
3.Slow6MT
Fucking Newb

3.Slow6MT pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2012, 11:01:27 AM »

I think I may know who you're talking about...apparently Neptune is working on something as well.

2006 ASM 6-6 Coupe
272/225 SAE Dynojet
Pages: [1] 2 Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012