Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 04:00:06 AM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Diode Dynamics warranty  (Read 4164 times)
phlip96
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 1
phlip96 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« on: August 06, 2012, 10:38:33 AM »

So last night I experienced the common frustration of the one lamp episode. I noticed only one of my expensive HID conversion headlights are out and wondering if I joined the club of regret.

I looked it up online at the website I ordered it from Diodedynamics.com and they go through a troubleshooter sequence and then proceed to say it is covered under warranty! I called this morning and she walked right through my order and says I'll have it in 2-3 days!

You mean to tell me there is a corporation out there that actually backs up their product with the warranty they claim to have! Excellent! I would suggest this to anyone considering lighting upgrades, they lso have LED packages as well, check em out, it's a safe buy.
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
Re:
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2014, 05:34:06 PM »

I love Diode Dynamics! I ordered an HID kit w/ relay kit and a bunch of other LED odds and ends from them for my Sport last year!

A few months ago I had a problem with the relay kit which ended up being a loose connector in the inline fuse.  Called them up and they sent me a new one only asking that I send back the old one.  Got the new one with no return label, called them up and they said not to worry about it.

And now I could weeks ago I noticed that a few of the LEDs on my marker light were out/flickering.  I called them up and they said they were still under warranty and would ship me out a new set.  They really are a great company customer service wise.

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2014, 06:07:59 PM »

You did some grave robbing for this one dude.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
Re:
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2014, 06:52:17 PM »

Hahaha holy shit I didn't even look at the date... I searched "cell" for the cell phone thread and it was the second thread in the list for some reason...

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012