Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 03:14:55 PM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help finding RSB bushings ASAP  (Read 3747 times)
Fanitron

Reputation Power: 3
Fanitron pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« on: July 05, 2012, 07:01:05 PM »

Hey guys sorry for making a new thread but I really hope someone can help me out. I ordered a new TL-S rear sway from oemacuraparts last night and it was shipped today, when I checked my invoice I noticed that I had accidentally ordered the holders and not the bushings   since it's already shipped, it's too late to switch it or have them add it to the current order. As I live in Canada, getting just bushings shipped here from a dealer is ridiculous so I'm looking on ebay for some universal bushings that will work... I just don't know what bracket type it should be and if the ID should be 19mm or 20mm (the bar is 20mm). I would like to order them ASAP so it gets here when the bar arrives. IF, by any chance, someone has extra bushings they would like to sell me or has a link for them it would be awesome too. Thanks for your help!
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 07:38:29 PM by CrackerTeg » Logged
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2012, 07:42:46 PM »

There's one thing that pisses me off to no end and that's seeing thread titles like, "HELP!" I mean seriously, what the fuck do you intend to get out of a topic title like that? I'll guarantee that you'll catch a boatload of shit from me and others. How is a topic title like that helpful to anyone else searching for the same damn thing? Think about that for a minute.

As for your dilemma, the ID should be 20mm as the RSB is 20mm. Pretty simple, right? I don't know where you'd be able to find them aside from where you ordered your RSB from but you can try your local dealer or I believe some auto parts stores carry Energy Suspension pieces so you may be able to make that work.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Fanitron

Fanitron pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2012, 07:45:38 PM »

Thank you for changing the title, was not really thinking when I posted as I was more pissed at myself for not ordering the right part in the first place. I actually just got in touch with a local dealer that has them in stock and I am heading out to pick them up now. Thread may be closed now thanks!
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2012, 08:12:33 PM »

No reason to close the thread. I'd rather it stay open for anyone else that may be looking later.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Fanitron

Fanitron pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2012, 08:24:27 PM »

Cool. BTW, the reason I asked about ID was because Rockauto had a Raybestos aftermarket bushing but listed at 19mm ID so I got really confused as to why it would be 1mm smaller than the actual bar. In case anyone else needs to know it is 20mm as per Honda/Acura.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2012, 08:27:00 PM »

Well, you could've gotten away with that bushing as I was able to bolt on a 17mm TL RSB with my factory 13m bushings. Drove it that way for a few years too.

CYANiDE

Reputation Power: 8
CYANiDE pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2012, 09:58:55 PM »

I know HeelToe sells aftermarket bushings for about $20

Eric.
2006 Honda Accord EX 2.4L Sedan
Fanitron

Fanitron pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2012, 10:55:52 PM »

Thanks for the info. I didn't want to order from HeelToe, Rockauto, etc. mostly due to shipping costs for such a small item. Ended up getting OEM bushings from a dealer here for $11 after taxes. Shipping alone was going to be $25-30
CYANiDE

Reputation Power: 8
CYANiDE pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2012, 11:07:30 PM »

I completely missed that you are up in Canada. Yea $11 is fair. Good luck on the install.

Eric.
2006 Honda Accord EX 2.4L Sedan
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012