Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 04:09:26 AM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sloppy Dyno Day  (Read 1835 times)
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« on: April 04, 2012, 08:20:19 AM »

Report from Tristatetuners,  not sure how many of our members live close enough but always a good time.

What? (copy and paste from last year)
Here it is again, ladies and gentlemen boys and girls of all ages.
Closing this fall season of 5 years of backfiring nitrous cars, banging rev limiters, and sooting out the building with big dog diesels.

Sloppy Mechanics (north and south) dyno day hosted by DP Inc.
www.sloppymechanics.com

When?!
Sunday, April 29th
Starting at 10am

Deihl Paving and Dynojet Services
1712 Hoover Avenue
Allentown, PA 18109-9523
(610) 760-9451

OMG How much?
Pricing is as its always been, 40 dollars for 2 pulls on the roller.
this is not a tuning session, this is just to see what your car puts down.
i dont mind if you are swapping between boost levels or tunes quickly, but if you start taking up too much time. Sloppy Dyno staff reserves the right to charge you more for hogging dyno time you greedy bastard, Or just plain kicking you off the rollers. A sign in sheet will be at the dyno for you to get your name down so we know who is next etc. Look for Dave with the blue Lightning to sign in and pay.

Cody (aka MR ACE) will be strapping and driving your car on the dyno, you can set a speed/rev limit for the driver, also to watch out or boost cutoff etc. otherwise if you dont like how cody drives it, or i strap it down you can get off the dyno.
Other certified sloppy staff members are going to be also assisting with strapping, directing, and possibly fogging nitrous into your car.

area around dyno will be roped off with caution tape, if you enter without permission we might hose you down with a C02 fire extinguisher. we have had straps break and wacky cars try to walk off the rollers, so please try to adhere to this rule.
-----bringing food and hot chicks will probably get you VIP seating/perks-----
*speak with timmy(disco) for details

Notables!

there will be no more parking on the road hoover avenue, due to problems at the last dyno day with traffic being restricted and people and the crowd road raging.

**this is a 2WD dyno only**

Please have your car in dyno ready condition, IE not miss firing or spewing oil etc. If you cant put it to the floorboards without drama, then dont bother.

if you have a cover, or something blocking off your ignition system, please remove it so we can get an accurate tach signal easily thanks! (this is important, and annoying)

there is a sonic now open less than 200 yards away from dyno
we will also be selling food on location with a food stand or bbq style like the spring dyno day.

bring a USB or flash drive and i will give you your run files, with a simple dynojet program, downloadable on their website you can view the run files at home!
Facebook Event
https://www.facebook.com/events/103669209766256
See you there!

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2012, 10:36:04 PM »

Bump!

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012