Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 06:10:09 PM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to buy a SSK  (Read 3238 times)
Rushzer0

Reputation Power: 1
Rushzer0 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« on: January 19, 2012, 10:12:56 AM »

I know this topic has been covered many times but, I've been looking and really can't decide what would be the best buy. I'm looking at the neuspeed but also these http://www.heeltoeauto.com/honda-accord-2003-07-cm-drivetrain/ the corsport, the hybrid racing, or possibly the H-T stage 1 kit. Would the kit be worth it in your opinions? Or for that price should I get a Mugen? Thoughts and feedback deff welcome. Looking to not spend too much, but will if the difference is worth it.
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2012, 10:38:32 AM »

I got mine thru a group buy on Driveaccord and I def recommend them. I can't remember what brand they were tho...  possibly corsport.   Really easy install too, just be careful getting the old bushings out, I bent the shifter rod getting mine out and had to beat the hell out of it to get it back to a working position... lol

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2012, 11:00:00 PM »

There's another option for the SSK, which is what I'm considering getting.

http://www.tsxclub.com/forums/1st-gen-engine/51710-quest-ultimate-affordable-tsx-short-shifter.html#post755041

This guy is on k20a under the same screen name.  IMHO, it's a better short shifter than the Mugen one or the CT-E/Neuspeed ones.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Rushzer0

Reputation Power: 1
Rushzer0 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2012, 01:25:12 AM »

Wow! Thanks for the link Tim. After reading through the thread looks like I'm going to go with that shifter, the R&D gone into it is what sold it for me.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2012, 02:03:41 AM »

Damn. I'm sold on the first post alone.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2012, 04:20:05 AM »

There's another option for the SSK, which is what I'm considering getting.

http://www.tsxclub.com/forums/1st-gen-engine/51710-quest-ultimate-affordable-tsx-short-shifter.html#post755041

This guy is on k20a under the same screen name.  IMHO, it's a better short shifter than the Mugen one or the CT-E/Neuspeed ones.
That looks pretty cool!

- Mark
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012