Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:07:40 PM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rear PCD Install Question  (Read 3673 times)
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« on: August 08, 2011, 06:50:43 PM »

So I got my pcds and  v1 j pipe... I was lookin around they bay and underneath presoaking the bolts and i was wondering... How do you get the rear precat off?  Figured id ask before I even think about trying the install.  Thanks guys.

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2011, 09:52:58 AM »

No ones done the install?

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2011, 11:43:08 PM »

I've never done an install on a J and I have a K series so I can't help you.  You may want to talk to Paul about this.  I know he can give you practical advice.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012