Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 07:02:43 PM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: All Accord Meet (NJ)  (Read 1786 times)
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« on: June 23, 2011, 08:57:32 AM »

Repost from DA.net, just figured I'd share with ya guys.  I'm prolly gonna try to make it.  Always wanted a shot of my Accord with like 50 other Accords! Cheesy

http://www.driveaccord.net/forums/showthread.php?t=61313

Quote from: el_malcriao;845183
After being asked to throw another accord meet I finally decided to make it happen....I know there all tons of honda accords all from different generations out there with all kind of set up and look..last year we tried to make it happen and we did till a suddenly rain storm made us go home..I'll be posting this meet on another forums so people can see it and come....lets keep it organized we all are adult and just want to have a great time enjoying what we like...so please no stupid or reckless actions, remember its a family park...
Date:July 10th

Where:Ross Dock park
Henry Hudson Drive
Fort Lee, NJ 07024

Time:10am till whenever
fell free to bring ur family there are playground for kids and grills for bbq's

Directions how to get there:

From Routes 4 & 46 and I-95 local lanes: Take the exit for Fort Lee / Palisades Interstate Parkway (Exit 72 from I-95 Local Lanes). Continue straight (east) on Bridge Plaza South past several traffic lights. At the last light (“T” intersection), turn right (south) onto Hudson Terrace. The southern park entrance will be on the left part way down the hill. Follow Henry Hudson Drive about 1 mi. to the Ross Dock circle and follow signs.

From New York City: Take the upper level of the George Washington Bridge to the first Fort Lee exit. Bear right and proceed down the ramp to the traffic light. Turn right onto Hudson Terrace passing beneath the George Washington Bridge and past the entrance to Fort Lee Historic Park. The southern park entrance (Henry Hudson Drive) will be on the left part way down the hill. Follow Henry Hudson Drive about 1 mi. to the Ross Dock circle and follow signs.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 09:09:21 AM by accordguy04 » Logged

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
CrazyCreashunz

Reputation Power: 27
CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2011, 10:17:36 AM »

This meet is actually being thrown by a good friend of mine, it's a kool chill atmosphere! I won't be attending cuz I have another engagement that day but for those that go have fun!

...just thought I'd give my $0.02  Wink

Billy -Prez. of Team Crazy Creashunz
My Elite CM Profile I  www.CrazyCreashunz.com I "Like Us" on Facebook!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012