Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 01:12:39 PM
Pages: [1] 2 Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Anti-Spamming Mod  (Read 13587 times)
Jeff Likes Bagels

Reputation Power: 21
Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile WWW
« on: June 12, 2011, 07:32:11 PM »

As some of you may or may not have noticed, there is a new anti-spamming mod that I installed, that should help out with the bots. Over the past couple days, we have gotten like 60 new registrations, all of them being bots.

Anyways, this mod checks a global list of IP addresses that have been blacklisted as spammers. Some of you may be on that list for whatever reason, however, if you just follow the directions of the page it takes you to, it will let you back onto the site.

If you have been blacklisted and had to answer the questions to get back on, please post here, so I can get a good idea of how many people were blacklisted. I want to see if the mod is able to properly whitelist you guys. Thanks.

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2011, 05:56:21 AM »

Well then. Nevermind that email I sent. I happen to be one of those that were blocked. Probably due to where I'm at.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2011, 10:45:20 AM »

Or just cause Jeff doesn't like you and black listed you...  Wink

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2011, 11:33:40 AM »

He knows better than that.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
k24low20z

Reputation Power: 6
k24low20z pfffft.
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2011, 01:19:07 AM »

im also getting blacklisted..

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2011, 01:56:18 AM »

You should be fine once you answer the questions Lex.

accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2011, 09:49:45 AM »

How are you guys posting if your blacklisted? lol

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2011, 11:20:54 AM »

Newb... Sometimes you would be better off not talking. You don't have to clutter every topic with a senseless comment. If you took the time to read the OP

Anyways, this mod checks a global list of IP addresses that have been blacklisted as spammers. Some of you may be on that list for whatever reason, however, if you just follow the directions of the page it takes you to, it will let you back onto the site.

If you have been blacklisted and had to answer the questions to get back on, please post here, so I can get a good idea of how many people were blacklisted. I want to see if the mod is able to properly whitelist you guys. Thanks.

You would be able to answer your own question. There are a lot of topics where comments about nothing are welcomed but, this topic specifically asks for certain people to post. If this did not apply to you than don’t post here it makes it harder for Jeff and the team to do our jobs, and keep the bull shit spam bots and everything else out of this site.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2011, 12:16:56 PM »

Jeff, it just happened to me again. Different ip this time. I wouldn't worry too much about the ip's I'm posting from though. I'll just keep answering the questions until I get my ass home.

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2011, 02:25:17 PM »

What the fuck Jeff?! This mod is blocking my tapatalk app.

Jeff Likes Bagels

Reputation Power: 21
Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2011, 03:36:03 PM »

Or just cause Jeff doesn't like you and black listed you...  Wink
Haha naw, Z's my bro!

Z, I turned off the anti-spamming mod for now, until i can figure out what the fuck to do. Fuck you bots, fuck you!!!

Rushzer0

Reputation Power: 1
Rushzer0 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2011, 09:34:25 AM »

I'm getting my tapatalk blocked now too, had to login via safari had to answer questions proving I'm not a bot...it's because I'm Canadian isn't it? Lol Cheesy
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2011, 02:03:46 PM »

Yes. Yes it is.

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2011, 10:07:47 PM »

It's always because you're Canadian.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2011, 08:15:23 AM »

Blame Canada?

-Ryan

Pages: [1] 2 Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012