Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 09:56:17 PM
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [Profile] Accordguy04 (UPDATE: New Accord! Page 3 5/2/2013)  (Read 77816 times)
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« on: April 20, 2011, 09:44:57 PM »

Ride: 2004 Honda Accord EX-L (CM8)
Color: Sapphire Blue Pearl
Engine: J30A4
Tranny: KA6MT
Status: Maintenance Mode (no more plans for it, just keep her on the road, shouldnt be too hard)

Interests: Cruisin, workin on the car, Xbox, Listenin to music, guitar, movies, shootin pool, drinkin and just hangin out havin a good time.
Awards: None to date.

Mods Installed:
Exterior
- Blackhoused Headlights
- 8000k HID kit ( VVME.com)
- Yellow LED front turn signals
- LED License Plate Bulbs
- Oem Decklid spoiler
- Oem Thule Roof Rack w/ snowboard attachment
- Grillcraft upper and lower mesh inserts
- Black Painted Rear Honda Emblem Black, Debadged rest of car
- Summer Wheels: '09 Honda Accord coupe EX wheels wrapped in Hankook Ventus V12 Evo Tires (215/45/17)
- Winter Wheels: Painted 7th Gen 6-6 Wheels Graphite Gray, wrapped in Blizzak WS-40 tires (215/55/17)
- Slave cylinder mod

Performance
- K&N CAI
- Richie's V2 PCD
- Richie's V1 J pipe
- Borla CBE w/ 3rd cat test pipe
- Cosmo Racing Short Shifter Adapter
- Torque Solutions Shifter Bushings
- Smalser OEM Motor mounts (Front and Passenger Side) filled with Polyurethane

Suspension
- Function and Form Type 1 coilovers
- 20mm/25mm (Fr/Rr) Ichiba V2 spacers
- TL Front (27.2mm) Sway bar and TL-S Rear (20mm) sway bar

Audio
- GROM iPod Interface

Mods Waiting for install:
- Ingalls rear camber arms

Future Mods and Plans:
- Drive her and keep her running

Car History:
- Bought in Summer of 2009 with 55xxx miles
- Oil changed every 5k (Mobil 1 5w-20 and M1 Filter)
- No repairs done to car since purchased (besides normal wear items) knock on wood...
- Dyno'd last fall: 232 whp, 196 wtq

Pictures:

This...

Plus This...

Equals This... Cheesy

My False Low...
Snow rutts in the alley goin into work.

Front passengerside tire up on a ramp.

Dynosheet:

Winter Mode:

And here's my first love, my 5th gen coupe.  Dad bought her new in december of '93 and held onto her til I turned 16, loved that car and now she's layin in a junk yard somewhere (guy I sold her to got slammed by some old lady and they claimed it a total loss).

Videos:
AutoX Videos
http://s1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc384/Rachko87/?action=view&current=facebookYourVideosMyautocrossrunHQ.mp4

http://s1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc384/Rachko87/?action=view&current=facebookYourVideosMyautocrossrunTake2HQ.mp4

Dyno Video
http://s1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc384/Rachko87/?action=view&current=facebookVideosPostedbyKennethBentonRachkosDynoHQ.mp4

Underpass Flyby

Runnin the mountains of PA in my 5th Gen

Got the exhaust all situated.  Heres some vids of my '04 6-6 with Richie's V2 PCDs, V1 J pipe, Test pipe and Borla catback.  LOVE IT! Cheesy

« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 09:52:17 PM by accordguy04 » Logged

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2011, 09:50:34 PM »

First post is a profile in my book that means props for you!!! Welcome to ECM, and enjoy your stay!
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2011, 10:38:35 PM »

Welcome to the elite Ryan. 

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2011, 08:12:01 AM »

First post is a profile in my book that means props for you!!! Welcome to ECM, and enjoy your stay!
I'm in complete agreement. Best way to start off with us bro. Welcome to the elite. As for the link you spotted in another forum, was it in my sig?

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2011, 08:59:24 AM »

No, it was in some guys picture for the camber kit he's sellin.  I remembered last night cause I saw his seller post on here. Still don't remember his name. Haha

And thanks guy, im likin it already, just what I needed... another forum to waste my time in instead of working. Wink

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
jdmaccord

Reputation Power: 7
jdmaccord pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2011, 10:18:54 AM »

Welcome to the forum and hope to see you at some events.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2011, 10:51:22 AM »

Oh. That would be Eric aka CYANiDE.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2011, 04:28:57 PM »

That'd be him. lol  Remind me to thank him for opening me up to this world of the Elite! Smiley

-Ryan

CrazyCreashunz

Reputation Power: 27
CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2011, 12:35:44 AM »

Welcome!

Billy -Prez. of Team Crazy Creashunz
My Elite CM Profile I  www.CrazyCreashunz.com I "Like Us" on Facebook!
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2011, 09:00:03 AM »

Taanks.  I have my dyno video and some autox videos I wanna post up, just havin trouble gettin em, but as soon as I get em up, I'll let ya guys know.

-Ryan

accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2011, 12:19:40 AM »

Hey guys,
added some AutoX (first time last summer), my dyno vid, an underpass flyby, and runnin the mountains of PA in my 5th Gen.  The last two wouldn't actually post the video like the first three did... no idea why.  So I just posted the links.  Enjoy! 

-Ryan

accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2011, 09:21:55 PM »

Painted my calipers and the top hats to my rotors black today.  Put it off for so long, but gotta say, it was pretty easy, and makes the car look so much better! Black > Rusty Orange any day! haha.  Got a lot of overspray on the rotors, but after like a week of drivin, it will all grind off so whatever.  Heres some pics, sorry for the crappy phone pics in a cramped space.

Front

Rear

-Ryan

accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2011, 10:22:37 PM »

Slapped on my spacers 20mm Fr, 25mm Rr. Love the way they look! Def helps the look of the car.  Thought the 20s look a bit big for the front, but took it out and she ain't rubbin at all. Smiley  Here's some before and after shots.

Front

Rear

« Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 01:31:57 PM by accordguy04 » Logged

-Ryan

accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2011, 01:36:50 PM »

Had my TL Front (27.2mm) and Rear (20mm) sway bars installed yesterday with new end links all around.  The car feels great!  Significantly less body roll and it shows.  Before I put the sway bars on my rear driverside fender would rub on the tire (25mm spacer in the rear) it wasn't rubbing bad and there was no noticeable wear, but you def heard it and it was worse with a full car.  Well I hit some on/off ramps last night after pickin the car up and I hit em pretty hard and had NO rubbing.  Which is great news, so we'll see how it does with people in it to see it I'm gonna have to roll the rear fenders.

Takin a break off from the Moddin for a while to try to get my bank account up to good standings again.  But hopin to have Richie's PCDs and Long tube J pipe on by end of summer for the Sloppy Mechanic's Fall Dyno Day.  Afro

-Ryan

accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2011, 05:15:58 PM »

Did a wash and wax to prepare for the snowy/salty season.  Also decided to put my snowboard rack back on in preparation for some boardin.  But no snow yet so I put something else up it until then...

My phone takes terrible pics, everything comes out blue!  Oh wait! Wink

She cleans up nice from 5-10 feet away. haha

Ready to shred.

-Ryan

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012