Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:58:15 PM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: First ever semi-permanent tire shine! Win a FREE TUF SHINE Tire Appearance Kit  (Read 6534 times)
DetailedImage.com

Reputation Power: 1
DetailedImage.com pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« on: April 14, 2011, 10:15:23 PM »

DetailedImage.com is the official detailing store for TUF SHINE!
Get your tires looking their best year round with the TUF SHINE line of products!  The TUF SHINE Tire Appearance Kit gives you everything you need to clean and coat your tires so they look simply amazing year round. 
Step 1 - Spray the TUF SHINE Tire Cleaner on the tires, scrub them with the TUF SHINE Tire Brush and rinse them off. 
Step 2 - When dry apply the TUF SHINE Tire Clearcoat with the TUF SHINE Applicator Sponge
 -  One coat leaves a brilliant "like new" matte finish, so the tires are dark and rich looking. 
 -  Two to three coats leaves a very glossy appearance that lasts for months and sometimes years!

WIN A FREE TUF SHINE Tire Appearance Kit on Twitter and Facebook but you must enter there by 4/16 so enter NOW!

Ask a Pro Blog authors review TUF SHINE

Todd Cooperider from Esoteric Auto Detail applies just one coat to this red Porsche and the results are stunning!  Check out his entire TUF SHINE Tire Shine Kit review here.

Greg Nichols of Reflections Detailing gives an extensive testing to the TUF SHINE Tire Clearcoat.  He takes his ride off roading and intentionally scuffs his tire to show the power of the TUF SHINE Tire Clearcoat!  He also provides more history about TUF SHINE and reviews all of their products!  Read Greg's entire Product Review: TUF SHINE Inc article here!

If you have any questions please let me know!

Greg @ DI
ikethegreat

Reputation Power: 24
ikethegreat who is this guy?ikethegreat who is this guy?
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2011, 07:49:23 AM »

Well I know what's next on my things to buy. 
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2011, 08:04:54 AM »

I've seen this stuff on someone else's car and I was amazed at how durable it is.  I may have to pick this up too.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2011, 08:26:49 AM »

I use it. It's fucking unbelievable how long it lasts.

DetailedImage.com

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2011, 07:51:47 PM »

Glad to hear you guys all have heard great things about it!
ikethegreat

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2011, 02:11:11 PM »

I applied two coats of it today.  Can't wait to see how it holds up. 

On a negative note, I used up almost the whole bottle of cleaner just getting my 4 tires clean enough to apply the tire shine.  Oh and the tire shine can be a pain to apply since it's so watery.  I got a lot of bubbles, even using just a little bit. 
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2011, 02:14:35 PM »

Really one need to clean the tires once though. If you don't put oily shit on them and just use this you will have plenty.
ikethegreat

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2011, 02:44:50 PM »

If I want to add another layer, do I have to reclean/scrub them again first?
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2011, 03:17:42 PM »

I don't... I clean my tires only when I put on a different set of tires (summer to winter swap)
DetailedImage.com

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2011, 07:43:56 PM »

If I want to add another layer, do I have to reclean/scrub them again first?

If you apply another coat at a later time I would wash them with a shampoo that doesn't strip protection.  After they are completely dry then apply another coat.

Greg @ DI
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012