Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 02:56:08 AM
Pages: « First 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Auto Up/Down window switches  (Read 8612 times)
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2011, 09:36:17 AM »

It does that too, I was just commenting on the additional features.  I'm pretty sure it has auto up/down on all windows as a stand alone feature, but I would have to double check.  For you fuckers that have an EX, you can also get one for your sun roof too.

I want that!

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2011, 11:49:03 PM »

It's a pretty nice feature to have.  The shitty thing is that most people don't realize my windows have the auto up/down feature and that fucks them up when using my windows.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
mnkyman

Reputation Power: 5
mnkyman pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2011, 01:05:41 PM »

It does that too, I was just commenting on the additional features.  I'm pretty sure it has auto up/down on all windows as a stand alone feature, but I would have to double check.  For you fuckers that have an EX, you can also get one for your sun roof too.

so do you have to choose between full up or down or regular adjustment or is it something like when you hold down the button for 3 seconds it becomes auto?

Sam -|- 2006 I4 Sedan SE
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2011, 01:47:46 PM »

Can't wait till I get my DEI alarm.  I hope this feature is something that can be add later with no issues.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2011, 11:20:11 PM »

so do you have to choose between full up or down or regular adjustment or is it something like when you hold down the button for 3 seconds it becomes auto?

If you just toggle the switch quickly, it's auto.  If you hold the switch and let go, it works like normal.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
sherker55

Boats 'N' Ho's

Reputation Power: 11
sherker55 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2011, 12:52:45 AM »

wait, so the module works with the window swithches on the doors as well as with lock/unlock buttons on the remote?

Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2011, 09:33:41 AM »

It works with a DEI alarm, but I'm not sure if it works with a factory key fob.  I'd have to check out the wiring.  I'm guessing that it won't work with your factory key fob to roll the windows up when you lock your car.

Tim
sherker55

Boats 'N' Ho's

Reputation Power: 11
sherker55 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2011, 02:47:23 PM »

ok, so forget the key fobs, will it make the switches on my door auto up down?
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 10:07:15 PM by sherker55 » Logged

Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2011, 07:06:54 PM »

I have to look at the wiring diagram and see if it will work as a standalone unit.

Tim
Pages: « First 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012