Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 11:25:22 PM
Pages: [1] 2 Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mugen pedals install 56ker warning  (Read 11030 times)
thisaznboi88

Reputation Power: 24
thisaznboi88 who is this guy?thisaznboi88 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (6)

View Profile
« on: February 03, 2011, 01:30:33 PM »

Just order some replacement pedal since my Clutch pedal is pretty much BBQ. So I order some replica mugen pedals. I will do a write up when it comes in. 27.50 shipped for all 3 pedals. Its Gunuine Mugen not Genuine hahahah. Hopefully the accelerator pedal is a little bit fatter at the bottom so I can do heel toe. If not w/e

Look what came in today!! Happy Chinese New Years indeed.

legit looking kind of box lol

oem ewwww

It just pops right out. They are just slip over

clutch much?

Rear of mugen pedals, My suggest go out and buy better double sided tape. 3m ftw

front view

Okay to install it you will need to peel the red stuff off the tape. Position your pedal on the metal peice on the car and make sure that surface is clean. Then your going to use the 2 black screws and a metal plate to attach it on the car.

the driver pedal your just going to use the 4 philips screws and screw it on to the OEM pedal. I wish the mugen pedal was wider. I can still see some of the oem pedal in the back.

you will need this. No need to pre-drill just go for it

And Finally!!! NICE

not bad for 28 bucks shipped. I only wish I had the dead pedal but I can get that later.

~~FlashPro tuned by domgsr-t~~
Kinda Flashpro tuned by http://vittuned.com/
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2011, 11:36:01 PM »

Not bad man.  I have a few of those pads for the clutch pedal.  I could have sent you one for free.  I have a set of pedal covers that I've been meaning to install, but I've been too lazy.  I'm thinking about taking my pedals out to do the install so it's easier.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
thisaznboi88

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2011, 11:39:26 PM »

oooo I didn't know u had extra Tim. The "mugen" pedals are pretty decent. Very grippy even with so sole of my shoe wet it still bites. I only wish the accel pedal was wider because I have issue with doing heel toe since the accord pedals are pretty far away compared to other cars. But never the less it gave me something to do. Hows moving coming along?

timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2011, 11:43:26 PM »

One thing you can do is trim the accelerator pedal with a cutoff wheel.  As far as my moving goes, I'm leaving in 10 days.  I just got back from Kansas City tonight.  It's good to be back home.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
thisaznboi88

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2011, 02:06:41 AM »

thanks for the tip. Ill probably just leave it ask is just because I am really lazy right now. lol

Also glad your back home safety. I heard there is one hell of a storm in the East Coast.

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2011, 11:10:29 AM »

Ahhh.  Lazyness.

Tim
thisaznboi88

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2011, 12:58:39 PM »

Ahhh.  Lazyness.

yup.. lol

Here some more pix from different points of view

cna

Reputation Power: 16
cna pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2011, 01:46:03 PM »

really looks good i need to do this mod the OEM rubber always scuffs my sneakers

alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2011, 03:52:16 PM »

nice dunks

- Mark
thisaznboi88

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2011, 11:29:40 PM »

really looks good i need to do this mod the OEM rubber always scuffs my sneakers
dooo it
nice dunks

Thanks, I need to find another pair at Ross these are in pretty bad shape now.

accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2011, 11:52:52 AM »

Nice write up!  Pedals look great.  

I got a set back when I had my 5th Gen that I never installed.  Not Mugen, but (and stay with me on this one) Replicas of the peddles on Brian's eclipse in the fast and the furious!  Those were some nice peddles!  My friend got a set and installed em on his Jetta and loved em, so I got a pair and never got around to doin the install... theres no brackets, you just have to drill four holes in the pedals.  And I'm gonna have to cut the bolts after I put em on cause they're like an inch long...  Huh? But they didnt come with the double sided tape, that would be a crazy amount of help installing, I tried once on the 5th Gen and royally botched it, so I shelved em, and just found em like a month ago. They look alot like these:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Auto-MT-Brake-Pedal-Pad-Silver-Tone-Black-Nonslip-Cover-/270734357218?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f090672e2
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 01:10:25 PM by accordguy04 » Logged

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2011, 03:27:56 PM »

This thread reminds me that I've got a set that I need to install.  Good write up.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
mnkyman

Reputation Power: 5
mnkyman pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2011, 06:45:25 PM »

i like the nikes! and the pedals too! lol

Sam -|- 2006 I4 Sedan SE
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2011, 10:13:54 AM »

Tim, how hard is it to remove the pedals?  Sorry for the bump, but I didn't want to start a new thread.

edit: on second thought I'll just install them with the pedals in place.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 11:40:42 AM by gargantula99 » Logged

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
jdmaccord

Reputation Power: 7
jdmaccord pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2011, 01:53:34 PM »

I might have to do this as well, gives the peddles a nice sleek look.
Pages: [1] 2 Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012