Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:07:44 AM
Pages: [1] 2 Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: K-Tuned 03-05 Dual ECU Accord KPro Harnesses  (Read 25272 times)
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« on: January 23, 2011, 11:32:33 AM »

I know that K-Tuned was offering a harness for the TSX, but they are also selling an Accord harness now too.  I just saw this on k20a.org, so I figured I'd share it with you guys.

K-Tuned 2003-2005 K24A4 Accord Dual ECU KPro Harness

For the record, I have talked to Mike at K-Tuned a couple of times and bought products from them.  He has been extremely helpful and I was thoroughly satisfied with all of my purchases.  These guys make great products and have excellent customer service.

Quote from: Mike@K-Tuned
K-TUNED DUAL ECU KPRO HARNESSES - NEW APPLICATIONS AVAILABLE

We have recently developed Dual ECU KPro harnesses for a few more applications that our customers have been asking us for.
We now offer 4 vehicle specific harnesses so please be careful when you are placing your order.

We are now officially offering our Dual ECU KPro harness for the following 4 cars:

2004 - 2008 Acura TSX
2003 - 2007 EDM (Europe) and JDM (Japan) Accord CL9 with K24A3 engine
2003 - 2007 EDM (Europe) and JDM (Japan) Accord CL7 with K20A6 engine
2003 - 2005 North American (US & CAN) Accord with K24A4 engine

All of the above are currently shown on our K-Tuned website here:
http://www.k-tuned.com/store/index.php?cPath=32

I am also told that a harness for the Honda Element is in the works too.

For more info or Dealer Inquiries please send me a PM or email.

Here are a few pictures:

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2011, 03:45:47 PM »

That is some fantastic news. Something to look forward to. >Cheesy

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
fatbastard

Reputation Power: 7
fatbastard pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2011, 08:35:51 PM »

will this work with 5AT? or does the tranny still shift at 6500rpm no matter how high i raise the motor's redline?

-- Charles --

2005 Honda Accord 2.4L sedan
2011 Subaru STi sedan
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2011, 09:02:52 PM »

Well, if you read the K-Tuned website, it will answer your first question.  The second point that I'm going to make is that I am only reposting this to share the information so they know it is an available product.  If you have specific questions that are not already listed in the info page, then I would recommend that you contact K-Tuned.  When I've called, I spoke with Mike and he is extremely helpful.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
k24low20z

Reputation Power: 6
k24low20z pfffft.
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2011, 09:33:13 PM »

dam this is really good news..it makes it so easy to do this the right way.

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2011, 11:16:58 AM »

dam this is really good news..it makes it so easy to do this the right way.
Indeed. I like it easy.  Cheesy

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
fatbastard

fatbastard pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2011, 11:53:34 PM »

emailed Mike of K-Tuned and he said that the slushbox will still shift at the stock redline no matter what.

-- Charles --

2011 Subaru STi sedan
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2011, 03:46:50 AM »

There's your answer. Sometimes, just contacting people that deal with all types rather than us enthusiasts is a surefire way to get a good and quick response.

Icebox

Reputation Power: 12
Icebox pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2011, 07:21:36 AM »

emailed Mike of K-Tuned and he said that the slushbox will still shift at the stock redline no matter what.
if your gonna spend a grand or more on kpro, you might as well spend a lil more and get a manual transmission.

David - MDVACM Squad #13

My EliteCM Profile
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2011, 09:04:40 AM »

Glad to see that you listened to what I said and took my advice.

Tim
HEcreated487

HEcreated487 pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2013, 01:34:13 PM »

I'm just gonna post this here I lieu of a new thread. What do you all think? Direct Tuning for the K24 Accords? Unsure on the compatibility/applicability, but the price is surely attractive.

http://ktuner.com/

http://www.tsxclub.com/forums/ecu-tuning/64152-possible-alternative-hondata-ktuner.html
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 01:35:49 PM by HEcreated487 » Logged

M!©h@3L ¤ ¤ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¤ ¤
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2013, 03:28:42 PM »

Interesting.

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2013, 11:05:26 PM »

I've been reading about that recently.  I heard about it a month ago and looked into it.  The one thing is that I already have kpro, so unless whatever comes out is better, I don't think it will be worth it to me to make the investment.

Tim
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2013, 02:57:23 AM »

For those that already have kpro, no, it isn't worth it to switch. To those that are looking at a tuning solution, there's another option. I'm actually glad to see that someone else FINALLY stepped up. Neptune was extremely successful back in the B series day so the fact that they came into the K series, albeit a little late, is good.

fatbastard

fatbastard pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2013, 04:00:49 AM »

subscribed!

-- Charles --

2011 Subaru STi sedan
Pages: [1] 2 Last »   Go Up
  Print