Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 08:44:41 AM
Pages: [1] 2 Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: debating selling the accord  (Read 6138 times)
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« on: February 21, 2009, 11:54:36 PM »

I am debating selling the accord to buy a v6 6spd sedan or just a 5mt sedan possibly with navi... what do you guys think?

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2009, 12:00:18 AM »

My thought is that if your going to take the leap and do this you should get exactly what you want. If it's a v6 6 speed with navi then get it or you will leave yourself desireing something else.
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2009, 12:17:13 AM »

that is true i mean dont get me wrong i love the coupe but i would really like the space of a sedan and the more and more i am around them the more i like them.

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
unclejud49348

Reputation Power: 3
unclejud49348 pfffft.
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2009, 10:36:26 PM »

I've had a sedan for a few months now and the space is very nice. Plus if you're going to get a car w/ Navi then you'll be moving up from LX to an EX which is also a nice upgrade. 6 cd changer, and sunroof is always nice in addition to the stock honda nav system which I hear is pretty cool too.

Justin - NHBP Sedan 5AT

(^^ Made by Milan, thanks!)

Quote from: "skizot"
unclejud49348 <--serious, WTF is with that name
rjp6262

Reputation Power: 2
rjp6262 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2009, 10:56:49 PM »

i'd take it...if i wasn't going to be rolling in negative equity onto a newer car i would have a V6 6spd by now lol.
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2009, 11:04:31 PM »

At least you're being realistic.  Nothing is more annoying than seeing some asshat ask if he can do an i4 to V6 motor swap.  I say, if you want a V6 6MT Sedan with navi, go for it.  They are nice cars.  I got to drive Arie's once.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
ibcnunv

Reputation Power: 14
ibcnunv pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2009, 07:41:10 AM »

Arie's car is a beast...

V6
6 Speed

With all the bells and whistles...

Piero AKA ibcnunv
Voltage Squad - Straight Bumpin Bitch!
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2009, 07:41:21 AM »

Quote from: "rjp6262"
i'd take it...if i wasn't going to be rolling in negative equity onto a newer car i would have a V6 6spd by now lol.

One thing to consider to this point is that with the change in the economy you may be falling into negative equity but, if your credit is good enough you may also find a lower interest rate which could make it a wash in the end. The other benefit to the ecnomy being in the pooper is that dealers are moving cars for cheap just to make sales. I would advise you to visit a couple of dealers, and see what you can do. Just ask the questions that need to be asked, step by and observe the situation if its reasonable than get what you want.
Abailey4

Reputation Power: 17
Abailey4 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2009, 02:44:56 PM »

Yeah if that's what you truly want and want to do then go for it.  No point in modding a car that you really dont want and then in the end you'll regret all the money you spent when you could've just purchased the one you wanted.

-Derrick & Ashley
Couple from NoVa
Car Domain Profile
jobata23

jobata23 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2009, 05:21:37 PM »

you could just keep it and just save money and buy another car, i was in the same boat as you, but i decided to keep the car and pay the car off first, then ill get another car.

Mark
Latin2nr

Reputation Power: 6
Latin2nr pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2009, 07:55:11 PM »

Your first instinct is usually your best, do yourself a favor go with your gut feeling, go with the 6spd sedan, you won't regret it.

Life's A Drift, Hang On Never Look Back

EliteCM/NYCM Squad   Team CrazyCreashunz   AutoClubNation.Com
rocketstarter

rocketstarter pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2009, 08:49:52 PM »

true story. After I dropped off my P5 as a lemon I got stuck with a mazda3 cause it's all they had...and AUTOMATIC at that! I don't think there was a day when I didn't cry starting my car with one foot.  An ENTIRE YEAR OF MISERY! I'm sorry for whoever owns this car after me.

However. You're not in the same boat. Your 7.5 gen is about to look clean dropped and sitting on some gram lights. But if you decide you do want an EX[L] sedan I'd be more then willing to transfer over all your mods =D I'm not gonna lie, shananagans grow on me everytime I sit in one.

“I like my coffee like I like my women. In a plastic cup.”

S60R NO MO

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS 2 K
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2009, 09:20:36 PM »

^Dude, you can say shit.  Fuck that shananagans bullshit.  We're not 8 year olds over here.  If you want to swear, go ahead.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2009, 09:30:45 PM »

^ One thing I hated about the old g7a. Anyway, back OT, if you want a V6 6MT sedan, go for it. But if you're upside down in your current ride, I'd say wait. If it halps any, there is more aftermarket support for the K24s although there are quite a bit of people who don't give a shit and still tweak the hell out of their V6s. its entirely up to you man.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
rocketstarter

rocketstarter pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2009, 10:47:41 PM »

Quote from: "timot_one"
^Dude, you can say shit.  Fuck that shananagans bullshit.  We're not 8 year olds over here.  If you want to swear, go ahead.

fuck yeah. hated that shit at gen7

“I like my coffee like I like my women. In a plastic cup.”

S60R NO MO

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS 2 K
Pages: [1] 2 Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012