Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 01:45:22 PM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: EVO2 question??  (Read 5358 times)
telavani
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 0
telavani pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« on: July 10, 2010, 07:16:37 PM »

Hey guys i have not been able to find a straight up answer to this. i know there is no exhaust that is specifically made for the sedans but i was curious f all the wxhausts mad fr the v6 will fit the sedans especially intrested in the EVO 2 thanks for the help guys.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2010, 09:32:23 PM »

It will fit it just needs to be extended. Any decent shop can do this for you!
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2010, 09:36:22 PM »

My Greddy Evo2 had to be modified to fit my sedan bumper cut outs.  They will need to modify the mid pipe, but they may also need to modify the muffler pipes to get the proper placement.  To be honest, you may be better off getting a TSX Greddy Evo2 and having that modified to your V6 flange.

Even though I know you're probably not going to pay attention to this, it's worth mentioning.  I hated the Greddy Evo2 on my car.  It was so loud and obnoxious, the cans were so big the attracted a lot of bad attention, and the quality of the steel is pretty shitty.  Most of the piping is still being used in my current set up and it has rusted to shit in under 2 years.  It isn't so loud on the V6's compared to the i4, but the quality of the materials are sub standard IMHO.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 09:54:40 PM by timot_one » Logged

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
telavani
Fucking Newb

telavani pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2010, 09:44:39 PM »

is the tsx one long enough or will the mid pipe need extended to?
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2010, 09:55:34 PM »

Well the TSX is the same chassis length as the sedan.  I still wouldn't get an Evo2.  Read my edit. 

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
telavani
Fucking Newb

telavani pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2010, 10:51:00 PM »

i know they are very loud i had one for my delsol when i owned it. i like it alot but id rather not deal with heavy mods to the exhaust. i want something that is louder then i think the borla will be but the evo might be a bit much. i had some rust problems with mine as well so i was slightly concerned but over all i liked it.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2010, 11:00:39 PM »

Manaflow with custom piping.
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2010, 12:34:34 PM »

I'd do the same thing.  Wait, that's what I basically have already.

Tim
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012