Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 07, 2024, 02:59:28 PM
Poll
Question: Who hates cell companies' bullshit?
Me - 5 (33.3%)
This guy! - 7 (46.7%)
Who's got two thumbs? - 3 (20%)
I'm indifferent but they still suck - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 15

Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 145 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cell Phone Discussion  (Read 455112 times)
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1275 on: September 14, 2011, 09:30:28 AM »

Tim, what kind of bluetooth ear piece do you have? I have a Motorola H700, and some really uncomfortable Verizon/Jabra earpiece. The H700 won't stay on unless you push in the hinge after you flip it open.  mad

I've had problems with other headsets I've used also.  Either they're uncomfortable, fall out, or break easily.  I have the Bose bluetooth ear piece.  Honestly, it's the best headset I've used.  People can actually understand me when I'm driving in my car.  That's a huge selling point since most people could only hear my 3" exhaust instead of me.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1276 on: September 14, 2011, 09:38:27 AM »

Thread title changed to avoid any confusion.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: September 14, 2011, 01:20:41 PM »

Thread title changed to avoid any confusion.

Bahahaha!!

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
b_beau_09

Reputation Power: 20
b_beau_09 who is this guy?b_beau_09 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: October 04, 2011, 10:37:41 AM »

Not that most of you care, but the new iphone is supposed to be announced today.. I'm curious to see what they've actually done with this iteration of the phone.  I'll be following engadget's live blog of the release event.  It starts at 1pm EST.

-brian
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: October 04, 2011, 11:48:42 PM »

Giant piece if crap. I was going to get it, but not anymore I'm keeping my 3GS for longer.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: October 05, 2011, 07:32:52 AM »

How bout that iPhone 5? I mean 4S. Way to drop the ball apple.

Again.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
b_beau_09

View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: October 05, 2011, 09:01:21 AM »

yeah, big dissapointment in the announcement.  Siri (the personal assistant app) is really cool, and looked like it worked flawlessly, but considering how very little they updated the 4 to the 4s, it's definitely not worth an upgrade.  Especially not from my rooted Droid Incredible 2 running a customized MIUI rom.

-brian
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1282 on: October 05, 2011, 09:09:39 AM »

Apple is on the way down I feel that they are making a lot of ill advised moves.
b_beau_09

View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: October 05, 2011, 09:13:56 AM »

We'll see what Tim Cook has in store for the company, but I halfway agree with you.  I think unless they surprise everyone with an iphone 5 in a few months, they probably lost a lot of customers to android with their "updated" iphone4.  However, I still think as a whole they'll be ok, their desktop and laptop sales are still increasing and are more than profitable.

-brian
Icebox

Reputation Power: 12
Icebox pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: October 05, 2011, 09:50:38 AM »

Apple is on the way down I feel that they are making a lot of ill advised moves.
the same thing happened to blackberry years ago, they dominated the market and became complacent.  i havent been a fan of apple for a while, i got a laugh out of the iphone 4's antenna problem. apples response was use a case or hold the phone differently, haha. i think the android platform is superior, look at how long it has been out and still has a lot of innovative features that apple still cant compete with.

David - MDVACM Squad #13

My EliteCM Profile
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1285 on: October 05, 2011, 10:20:13 AM »

We'll see what Tim Cook has in store for the company, but I halfway agree with you.  I think unless they surprise everyone with an iphone 5 in a few months, they probably lost a lot of customers to android with their "updated" iphone4.  However, I still think as a whole they'll be ok, their desktop and laptop sales are still increasing and are more than profitable.

I disagree. There desktop and Laptop sales were increasing becuase people wanted to streamline devices, and make them work together. Apple has always been good at there devices communicating with one another. If the I phone sales drop I have a feeling the PC and Laptop sales decline with it.
Jeff Likes Bagels

Reputation Power: 21
Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1286 on: October 05, 2011, 10:26:11 AM »

Wow, the iPhone 4S fails. It's exactly like Motorola going from the Droid X to the Droid X2. Sure, it's a lot faster and better, but it still doesn't keep up with other phones that are coming out. Paying $200 with a new 2 year contract for a "refreshed" phone is ridiculous when you can pay the same amount for a 4G phone with newer and better tech.

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1287 on: October 05, 2011, 08:14:19 PM »

World lost a good man.. Apples in trouble he was the true innovator at that company. I don't like Apple product but, this man was a genius.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/apple-says-steve-jobs-has-died/2011/10/05/gIQALGtSOL_story.html
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: October 05, 2011, 09:24:40 PM »

Damn. That sucks balls. Did he something happening soon and did what he did in his last few months because of that? Who knows?

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: October 05, 2011, 09:44:56 PM »

Damn. That sucks balls. Did he something happening soon and did what he did in his last few months because of that? Who knows?
I'm sure he knew.  He's been battling health issues for a long time now..

- Mark
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 145 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012