Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 07, 2024, 02:19:42 PM
Poll
Question: Who hates cell companies' bullshit?
Me - 5 (33.3%)
This guy! - 7 (46.7%)
Who's got two thumbs? - 3 (20%)
I'm indifferent but they still suck - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 15

Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 145 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cell Phone Discussion  (Read 455029 times)
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #915 on: March 14, 2011, 12:12:54 AM »

So it sounds like a chipmunk on crack? That's odd.

nailed it

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #916 on: March 14, 2011, 05:47:26 AM »

Amazing how these things come to mind.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #917 on: March 14, 2011, 08:19:57 AM »

that is probably just a way of expressing what it is doing. it is like you hit fast forward and the music and everything speeds up and it gets a higher pitch. 

I thought the fascinate was on 4g. I sit corrected

Tell verisuck you want a new one!
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #918 on: March 16, 2011, 06:54:48 AM »

exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #919 on: March 16, 2011, 11:56:21 AM »

that is probably just a way of expressing what it is doing. it is like you hit fast forward and the music and everything speeds up and it gets a higher pitch.  

I thought the fascinate was on 4g. I sit corrected

Tell verisuck you want a new one!

They wont give me a new one, they will only give me a refurbished hulk of shit
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 09:18:46 PM by timot_one » Logged

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #920 on: March 16, 2011, 01:03:59 PM »

Call them everyday until they replace it... Eventually they will
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #921 on: March 16, 2011, 02:19:16 PM »

Shit in a box and mail it back to them.  Tell them, that's how you feel about the service and your phone sucks.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #922 on: March 16, 2011, 02:23:05 PM »

I'm with Stupid

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #923 on: March 16, 2011, 09:20:10 PM »

Do what I do.  Keep replacing your phone because it sucks and doesn't work properly.  After about 4 or 5 phones, tell them to take a hike and complain to everyone within their service department.  Email the preznit, go to a store and take a shit on the floor, and then they'll give you a new phone.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

View Profile
« Reply #924 on: March 16, 2011, 09:30:47 PM »

You really do that?

timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #925 on: March 16, 2011, 10:05:46 PM »

Hahaha.  I actually wanted to go into a Verizon store (before they had the iPhone), and just be completely belligerent and demand an iPhone.  Not because I wanted one, but because I knew they couldn't get me one. 

Anyway, if you haven't read my posts in this thread, here's a short history.  About 3 years ago, I got an LG Voyager and it kept dropping calls and the touch screen didn't work properly.  Verizon replaced it like 3 or 4 times.  I was sick of that bullshit and they let me do an "early upgrade" for a new phone.  I got a Blackberry Storm.  The screen went completely blank with the first one I had, so it was replaced in store.  The second and third ones kept on giving me false SMS message alerts.  I bitched a bunch about the constant problems I was having, the fact that the touch screen didn't work, and threatened to cancel my service.  They gave me a new Blackberry Tour in it's place.  I went through 4 of those phones because they would all revert back to the default ringtones even though I changed them.  On top of not being able to perform a simple task, it had weird problems with not being able to transfer contacts and other stupid shit.  Again, I demanded a different manufacturer of phone because after 7 Blackberries in 18 months, I was done with the company.  The first jerk off at the store said I would have to live with it.  The second ass hat that I called in customer service said he could sell me a new phone.  Finally, after writing an email to customer service, they said they would give me whatever phone I wanted.  Too bad they half assed it and put the phone on the wrong line.  Motherfucking douchebags.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

View Profile
« Reply #926 on: March 16, 2011, 10:30:14 PM »

Yeah, I'm not reading this thread from the start. Thanks for the cliff notes version tim.  Everybody sucks and the grass is always greener on the other side.

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #927 on: March 16, 2011, 11:27:06 PM »

My sister in law works at a Verizon store, and she didn't think my idea of going in and demanding an iPhone back then was funny.  She has no sense of humor.  Then again, she's married to my brother, so that's bad enough.

Tim
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #928 on: March 17, 2011, 05:35:56 AM »

I'd still shit on the floor in the store as well as shit in a box and mail it to them.

status

GOMD

Reputation Power: 14
status pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #929 on: March 20, 2011, 04:06:53 PM »

mike were fucked!
http://www.usatoday.com/tech/news/2011-03-20-att-deal_N.htm

-Alec
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 145 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print