Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 07, 2024, 02:38:41 PM
Poll
Question: Who hates cell companies' bullshit?
Me - 5 (33.3%)
This guy! - 7 (46.7%)
Who's got two thumbs? - 3 (20%)
I'm indifferent but they still suck - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 15

Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 127 128 [129] 130 131 ... 145 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cell Phone Discussion  (Read 455069 times)
alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #1920 on: November 12, 2012, 08:03:56 PM »

The Surface makes me want a Windows phone..

- Mark
cna

Reputation Power: 16
cna pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #1921 on: November 12, 2012, 09:19:01 PM »

windows phones are up and coming now a days i like there durability and compatibility to windows 8 and there new tablets

alpha

alpha pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #1922 on: November 12, 2012, 09:35:40 PM »

windows phones are up and coming now a days i like there durability and compatibility to windows 8 and there new tablets
that's why i want a windows phone 8 device.  windows 8 RT is pretty nice, and it makes me want a Surface.  I told myself I'll wait for the Surface Pro, since it'll have full Windows 8 Pro on it.

IMO, the Surface is the best tablet on the market.

- Mark
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #1923 on: November 20, 2012, 12:40:00 PM »

New GS3 en route. After reading reviews on the N4, I'm not impressed. When I say reviews, I'm talking about actual users and not all the tech sites. Anyway, I got my GS3 30 days before my official upgrade date and for $.96 so I think I did good.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Jeff Likes Bagels

Reputation Power: 21
Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1924 on: November 20, 2012, 01:52:00 PM »

New GS3 en route. After reading reviews on the N4, I'm not impressed. When I say reviews, I'm talking about actual users and not all the tech sites. Anyway, I got my GS3 30 days before my official upgrade date and for $.96 so I think I did good.
Damn you! I paid $200 for the preorder. Oh well, at least I get to keep my unlimited data. I've been abusing 4G so hard. What color did you get?

I highly recommend the CodefireX rom right now. So far I've tried CM10, AOKP, CodefireX, and a bunch of the stock modified roms. I always keep coming back to CodefireX.

Oh yeah, I don't really post often, but my username is Jefflikesbagels on the various forums: s3forums.com, rootzwiki, and xda. I hate xda though, so I get most of my information from rootzwiki.

I'm sure you'll figure it out just fine, but there is some kind of debugfs root method that doesn't require flashing, then from there you can flash CWM, then flash the unlocked bootloader, then the latest radio and rpm, then rom away.

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #1925 on: November 20, 2012, 02:36:48 PM »

I keep my unlimited data as well. I got the blue one but color doesn't matter as I plan on throwing a case on it anyway. I'm waiting for lifeproof to finally release the gs3 case.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Icebox

Reputation Power: 12
Icebox pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #1926 on: November 20, 2012, 04:02:13 PM »

I keep my unlimited data as well. I got the blue one but color doesn't matter as I plan on throwing a case on it anyway. I'm waiting for lifeproof to finally release the gs3 case.
im happy about the life proof case as well, that was the deciding factor for me. waiting for it to come out before i get the phone.  where did you find it for a $1?

David - MDVACM Squad #13

My EliteCM Profile
Arielit0oo

Arielit0oo pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #1927 on: November 20, 2012, 04:37:24 PM »

Z, which carrier are you with?
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #1928 on: November 20, 2012, 04:54:07 PM »

im happy about the life proof case as well, that was the deciding factor for me. waiting for it to come out before i get the phone.  where did you find it for a $1?
The magic of forums. Over on xda, someone posted they found a black Friday deal at Sam's club. I used that to call in directly to at&t. Some people didn't report such good luck though. But, if you're a Sam's member, just go in and ask for the deal.
Z, which carrier are you with?
AT&T.

alpha

alpha pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #1929 on: November 20, 2012, 05:04:36 PM »

So I'm thinking about buying an HTC 8X to try.  I think I would want to swap it with my Gnex from time to time.

Ariel, how easy is it to activate phones on Verizon?  i.e. if I bought an HTC 8X, activate it, use it for a few days, and then deactivate it so that I could activate the Gnex and use that for a few days..  then repeat until I get bored with it, haha..

- Mark
Arielit0oo

Arielit0oo pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #1930 on: November 20, 2012, 05:51:04 PM »

Lol, very easy. You can call to do that or plugin the ESN online yourself to do it.

Kinda gay but, the system only allows you to do 6 ESN changes per cycle so don't do it that many times and stay stuck with the phone you don't want lol.
alpha

alpha pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #1931 on: November 20, 2012, 06:03:01 PM »

Kinda gay but, the system only allows you to do 6 ESN changes per cycle
oh, interesting..  granted, this isn't a typical use case so I understand.  but it is definitely good info to know.  Thanks.

now I have to decide if trying out an 8X is worth the price for me right now.

- Mark
Arielit0oo

Arielit0oo pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #1932 on: November 20, 2012, 06:29:00 PM »

No problem Mark, anytime.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #1933 on: November 23, 2012, 03:54:44 PM »

Now that my gs3 came in, the wife wants one. I should've gotten two when I had the chance.

accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #1934 on: November 23, 2012, 04:16:31 PM »

Don't you love it?

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 127 128 [129] 130 131 ... 145 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012